The Mugen Train

Hiii! Sorry I took a break but I'm here now besties! Hope you're enjoying and TYSM FOR NEARLY 200 OVERALL READS I'M SO SUPER HAPPY! I'm gonna leave out a good bit of the Mugen train ark hope ya don't mind. :) I would like to take a minute to thank my bestie for reading this cringe fest. You know who you are bestie... So yeah... ENJOY <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the train talking to Rengoku as he was eating. Then, suddenly, the door was opened and Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke came walking up to Rengoku and I. "UMAI! UMAI! UAMI!" Rengoku cheered through a full mouth after every bite. "Is this really the flame hashira?" Zenitsu asked Tanjiro. Tanjiro stared wide eyed at Rengoku before he mustered a confused response, "Yup..."

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes until Tanjiro said, "Uh, excuse me. Mr. Rengoku?" Then all of a sudden Rengoku spun round and yelled, "UMAI!!!" Dead silence. They were stunned. "Uh... Hi y/n..." Zenitsu said trying to make this coversation a little less awkward. "Hi! Tanjiro, you seem to want to talk to Rengoku so you can sit next to him and I'll move. Tanjiro sat next to Rengoku and I took a seat next to Zenitsu as Inosuke stood gazing out of the window trying to "challenge" the train to a race.

~~Time skip brough to you by Naruto! "I'm gonna be Hokage! Dattebayo!"~~

So this is where they are all trapped in the dreams. I'm only gonna be covering yours so ya.

I was in my bedroom back at the estate. Strange I could have swore I had to do something... Ah well. I then heard a knock on my door. "Um come in" I said still a little dazed. Muichiro then opened the door.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CRINGE WARNING! I REPEAT! CRINGE WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey hon! Ready to go out?" (Ahhhh idk why I'm cringing so hard) "Uh... yeah?" I said confused. The I felt the memories come flooding back giving me a splitting sore head. I grabbed my head as the sensation of pain rushed through my body. "You ok? You look a little pale. We can stay here if you want." I looked up at him forcing a smile, "No really I'm fine."

Dream person POV

(Right, so I added another wee person to the Emnu Squad so yeah they're trying to destroy your spiritual core) I walked through the demon slayers dream. It seemed normal enough until I reached the spiritual core... Oh golly goodness gracious me it was a nightmare. There was the confused Bakugou everywhere, Nezuko running, Yato's strange face, dancing cats, cursed Itachi and Denki after he used his quirk all dancing to Kyouran Hey Kids! It was a nightmare!!!

Kyouran Hey Kids!