The New Mission

Before we begin this chapter, I just wanna say I've decided to save you the tears and change a few things about the actual story line so yeah and do not question why the banner thing is Shinobu.

"Y/N! Y/N!" I heard a voice yell. I slowly opened my eyes only to see Rengoku's face hovering over me! I woke with a jump. "Rengoku? What are you doing here so early?" I asked confused. "We are going on a mission! So pack your things! We shall be leaving at midday!" He said rather loudly. He then left and I began packing my things. I packed a spare change of clothes and some other random junk I might need.

I made my way out of my room and for some reason Muichiro was just outside of the door holding something with a lovely red ribbon on top. "Morning Muichiro!" I said smiling. "Hi," He said going a little pink. He then handed me a present. "Is this for me?" I asked. "Yeah," He said looking away and going even more pink than before. "Thank you very much!" I beamed at him. "Really sorry but I have to catch up to Rengoku. We have a new mission so I'll be away for a while. Bye Muichiro!" I waved at him and then ran away.

I met up with Rengoku and we set out for the train!

Right I know I'm missing out a bit but I can't really be bothered typing it all out so you can imagine how that played out yourself. WARNING this chapter will be quite short lol.

I sat beside Rengoku with his many bentos and set the gift Muichiro gave me on my lap. "Who's that from?" Rengoku asked. "Oh, it's from Muichiro," I said. "Oh! He doesn't normally give people gifts! Consider yourself lucky!" Rengoku said with his normal smile. I untied the ribbon only to see an adorable hair pin in the shape of heart *You can make it whatever colour you want :)*

I took out my normal flower clip and put in the heart one.

Sorry for the very sudden ending lol.

Right quick thing I may be doing a Gaara x Reader soon so yeah idk if I will or not but maybe.