11: Brotherhood of Mutants (2)

Start from the beginning

Truly, the [Lightning Cloak] was strong.

Magneto's smirk was gone, and Sabretooth was staring at him in awe. Enrique didn't humour either of them and rushed at the former at a blinding speed, his arms pulled back to shape a punch. Magneto yelled out an order - breaking Sabretooth out of his daze as he growled and ran to Enrique.

However, Storm moved between him and Enrique.

The sky crackled with dark clouds and lightning descended from the hole in the roof, striking Storm as she started to float midair, her eyes cracking with white lightning. Sabretooth came rushing at her, but she shot a surge of lightning from her hands, making the taller man fly backwards and hit the wall.

"I will take care of him." she said and Enrique nodded.

"What about me?!" Spiderman yelled from the side, making Enrique point at the civilians.

"Either of these two are too dangerous for you. One shot and you are dead. You stay with the civilians, they trust you." Enrique commanded and Peter protested.

"But-"

"A hero's true goal is to protect." Enrique interrupted Peter, making the young boy pause for a moment before nodding and jumping from the battle site and landing in front of the civilians.

"Thanks," he said to Ororo - who blocked an incoming Sabretooth again - before moving forward.

"Welcome." She yelled out, a bolt of lightning leaving her and hitting the man bear.

The closer Enrique got to Magneto, the harder it got to move forward. The seats in the train moved, rushing to attack Enrique who slammed them away with his fists, or jumped over them. Magneto used his magnetism to take off the metal poles of the rail track (from behind the train) and shoot them at Enrique, putting him to a test to the limit of his abilities. Even Enrique was surprised at how well he fared against the poles. Punching them at a speed faster than bullets, causing them to fly out to where they came from. Releasing a wave of lightning to make them freeze in the air, the electricity messing with Magneto's magnetism, and using that opportunity to grab a pole to slam the other, frozen ones like a baseball game.

Honestly, if this wasn't a train - Enrique would have lost. But precisely because this was a train, a very fast one at that, Magneto didn't have much metal to work with (even though metal was all around him). This unlucky scenario was the doom of Magneto's game. Enrique noted Magneto force a hand watch on Anna's wrist, perhaps to threaten him to break her wrist if he approached - but it was too late for that.

It had been 55 seconds, so 5 seconds till his [Lightning Cloak] would end. Luckily, he had reached Magneto already.

"This ends here," Enrique said, reaching out a punch at Magneto's face, but that punch never reached.

The hand watch on Anna's wrist, just before Enrique's punch could hit Magneto, shone softly as a pristine white beam fired out of the device.

"Aahhhh!" Anna yelled in pain, making Spidey and Storm turn to her as the former tried to fire his web, but with a gesture of Magneto's hand, he was wrapped in metal pipes. Storm was kept busy by Sabretooth.

Enrique was unable to dodge the beam because of just how close it was, but truthfully he wasn't worried since the beam shouldn't be able to penetrate his suit - but it did. It did because it wasn't a beam, and was rather a highly visible electromagnetic wavelength.

Enrique froze in his spot, he was forced to, before he started to stagger backwards. Pain shot through his entire body as he wavered, shaking on his feet and falling to his knees. He felt as if his entire molecular structure was being overwritten.