♕~Part 9: I don't need your love~♕

(Lights flutter back on and stage curtains roll away)

.

Bingmei: It A-Yuan's turn! I hope he wasn't that bad...for him to win the competition...

Bingge: That's nice to know. The more sane one...and the one that choked on a baozi and got rushed to hospital...and met YOU as the one doctor who helped him :D

Bingmei: ... :0

Xie Lian blew his nose quietly while Wei Wuxian patted his back...while holding his black eye. with an icepack :)...Ikr the author is so evil.

.

Hua Cheng: And then I was beheaded!

.

Xie Lian: Please don't remind me, San Lang...

Bingmei: Do you want to take another tissue, Xie Lian?

BIngmei asked worriedly.

Xie Lian: I'll be fine...

.

Shen Yuan: Wow, that got pretty real just then.

Hua Cheng: Yeah, I guess it did. So seeing as I had the worst time, and you know by the rules of the competition, I am now the leading lady of the man group!

(The YingHua/SIX argue)

.

Wei Wuxian: Hua ge! You cannot win for Xie Lian's sake🙂

Xie Lian sniffed, it felt like 100 swords just pierced his heart along with the pain.

.

Lan Wangji: Yeah, you had it bad, but that was not the most heart-wrenching song we've heard this evening.

Hua Cheng: Um, excuse me, were you not listening to my song? There were four choruses, that's how many men I had to deal with.

Pei Ming: Wow, yeah, being manipulated by men and paying the price, none of us could possibly imagine what that— oh wait, yeah, I did experience that.

.

Xuan Ji: Pei. MING.

Xie Lian: I'm fine. I'm just mad.

Wei Wuxian: Um...remember. Um. WenXin! Your child...!

Xie Lian: WenXin...I feel better. Thank you A-Xian.

Wei Wuxian: She's a cute your adorable child! Of course you'll feel better~

( @Chen_Wenxin Sorry- I had to add you in here-)

.

YingHua: Yeah, for like that last five minutes of your marriage, Pei Ming! Men had manipulated me from day one. I was literally shipped over from a foreign country, not knowing a single word of English, to marry some random dude.

Shen Jiu: Oh my God, same!

YingHua: Oh, okay. Fine, fine. But then, when Henry decided he had had enough of me, he didn't even have the decency to say goodbye!

Pei Ming: Same!

.

Xuan Ji: I can see why he didn't say bye to you but I can't blame you either-

Wei Wuxian: Lmao, i get it

.

Hua Cheng: Oh yeah, same! Nice neck, by the way.