~Prologue~

Hello everyone! It seems that I'm also going to be in the story as the script writer for the musical. I'm not the one who is and didn't own the songs or characters. If you have watched the six musicals, you are a queen. If you didn't, it's your time to know what the lovely musical is about~ Have fun and wish you the best of luck.

Every since the MXTX couples all got together, they all think their lovers are all acting strange. Lan Wangji gets awfully emotional, like full-on sobbing if Wei Ying flirted with another man. Shen Jiu ignored Bingge for the whole day if he says one word about how he looked funny. Hua Cheng gets seriously scared when someone that he doesn't know or doesn't trust touches him. Shen Yuan would be super clingy and sometimes would never let Bingmei go. Xuan Ji realised that Pei Ming is too overly possessive over her. He wouldn't let anyone go near her too closely. YingHua...the single one is the one who is living her life right now living her utmost best life. Living like money grows on trees- They have tried to ask countless times but they would all just tell them "it's nothing to look into" or "Don't wanna talk about it". The six have been hanging out a lot, talking and laughing. They have made their husbands/wives quite jealous... but they just thought they were the best of friends and shrugged the uneasy feeling off.

When SIX were hanging out:

YingHua: We can't keep it from them for too long...we have to tell them soon. Your lovers deserve to know! We have all suffered the feeling of being Henry's puppet to do whatever he likes to us... now y'all got the right person..we think. Um. We can try to tell them in a way.

Lan Wangji: That's not a good idea...

Shen Yuan: I might lose my Binghe!

The others nodded and Shen Yuan glared at them.

Pei Ming: We're talking about OUR lover's idiot.

Shen Yuan scoffed and pointed their middle finger at them.

YingHua: STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP. I got a resolution. I know someone that has an idea...

Hua Cheng: What dumbass idea do you have now?

YingHua: I got a friend that might help our poor asses. I'm gonna facetime. Y'all shut the fuck up.

YingHua picked up her phone and dialled a number and switched it to facetime.

YingHua: Heyyy bestie~ How are you?

????: Heyyyy~ You need something to come call me at this time of the day? You know I'm busy.

YingHua: Well yeah! I need help, you know I told you about my past?

????: Yep. Let me guess. Do you need help revealing it to your friends or lovers? Guess I have to postpone this script.

YingHua: Yay! Thanks, bestie~

????: It's nothing girl, you can count on me~ Are your friends there with you?

YingHua: Yah. Do you need to talk to them?

????: ...What do you think?

YingHua: Ok- Here, my bestie needs to talk to y'all.

????: Hello- OOoooo, bestie...you never told me they were this..hot~

YingHua: Cut the simping and talk bro...

The others flinched slightly knowing that this girl is going to be a huge pain in the ass.

Luo Ziyan: Hello people, I'm a musical script writer. I guess I'm gonna write a script for y'all. And just saying, y'all are gonna perform for you lovers, dance and sing. I'm just going to take the awkward silence for a yes and you all are good at singing blah blah blah. Enjoy and OMGOODNESS. Sorry, my BOSS. Doesn't know how to knock. Gtg everyone! Byeeee.

Everyone: Bye...

YingHua: Sorry about her...hehe.

Everyone/YingHua: YINGHUA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

YingHua: Heh...to the studio we go...!

Everyone/YingHua: YINGHUA.

YingHua: 😋