♕~Part 6: Get down~♕

(Stage lights illuminate the dark)

YingHua(with a German accent ): The time has come for you to select your bride, your highness!

.

Wei Wuxian: Is it now?

Bingmei: It's Shen Jiu's turn I'm pretty sure!

Bingge: I'm sure it is~

.

Hua Cheng(w/ German accent ): May we present Christina of Denmark?

(Shen Yuan goes up on stage to represent Christina. She's in front the three boxes, her standing in the middle one)

Shen Yuan(w/ German accent ): Looking for mates, dates, and a British monarch whom to secure the line of succession, winky-face.

.

Bingge: Why tf- Who tf-

.

(Shen Yuan steps over to the right box, where the box lights up red and a sound effect of a thumbs down is played )

Pei Ming (w/ German accent): Nein? Well, never mind, she already made a match with the Duke of Milan.

Shen Jiu (w/ German accent): Okay, next!

( Shen Yuan steps down )

Pei Ming (w/ German accent): Your highness, may we present Amalia of Cleves?

( This time, Hua Cheng steps up to represent Amalia of Cleves. It is the same setup )

Hua Cheng (w/ German accent): Just a German girl trying to live the English dream. Hashtag no Catholics, hashtag big dowry.

.

Xuan Ji: Man this is so slayyyyy~

Bingge: Wow Xuan Ji, you just go like "gurlboss" "queen" "slayyy" everyday.

Xuan Ji's face darkened.

Xuan Ji: Are you doubting the slay?

Bingge swallowed.

Bingge: No...

.

( Hua Cheng steps over to the right box, where the box lights up red and a sound effect of a thumbs down is played yet again )

Shen Yuan (w/ German accent): Nein?

YingHua (w/ German accent): Okay! Who's next?

( Hua Cheng steps down ) ( They all chatter in a frantic matter. Then, Shen Jiu steps up with the same setup )

Hua Cheng (w/ German accent): Shen Jiu! Fantastic! Wunderbar!

YingHua (w/ German accent): Your highness, your highness, your highness! We are honoured to present to you Shen Jiu of Cleves!

Pei Ming (w/ German accent): The most beautiful man in all of the Holy Roman Empire!

.

Bingge: My husband is from Rome? Well that explains his accent.

.

Shen Yuan (w/ German accent): And let me assure you, Hans Holbein has certainly done her justice.

( This time, the box to the left of Pei Ming lights up green and a thumbs up sound effect is played)

Hua Cheng (w/ German accent): Ah, the good! And may I say you will definitely not be disappointed?