🍵♕~Special Chapter of wholesomeness~♕🍵

With Xie Lian and the others:

Xie Lian locks himself in a cubicle and sits down on the toilet crying and wailing loudly. Why does his San Lang had to be so clueless? It's not like he blames him but he's just mad that those irresponsible disgusting men would do such thing ti a child! Like...he gets San Lang is pretty and the most cutest man he's ever seen. But doesn't mean they have to trick a child into satisfying their own pleasurable/ sexual desire...some people in this world are just not fit for society. Disgust filled Xie Lians angry golden eyes, watery and puffy.

Hua Cheng and the others were outside.

Hua Cheng: Ill handle this. I need to, it's my duty...

Wei Wuxian: we understand, just please. Call us if Xie Lian ge needs us...

Hua Cheng: yes. I will. Obviously.

.

Hua Cheng entered the bathroom to hear painful gasps and sad wailing cries of his beloved. His heart immediately twisted into a panic mode and knocked.

Hua Cheng: Gege?

Xie Lian: S-San Lang...Is that you? SAN LANG?!

Xie Lian flew the door open startling Hua Cheng quite a but before he apologized and looked down. Sniffing, still teary eyed, he hugged San Lang with a long hug, like he never wants to let go. Ever. Just staying in this position like it will never end. Be will now bow to protect his San Lang.

Hua Cheng: It's ok your highness, it's all gone now...your San Lang is fine now. My past is my past. It's all over and done with.

That just made Xie Lian more angry.

Xie Lian: SAN LANG ITS NOT ALRIGHT. LISTEN. *sniff* It's a trauma/phobia you'll have for the rest of your life. It's something that would haunt you stand scare you. Henry's a sick bastard. A dick. We all know. I'm so sorry San Lang. But promise not to keep secrets this time. Or we are switching.😄

Hua Cheng: no...😟😰🥲 please for the love if Xie Lian no💀