I Wrote a Book Because I Love Books

Been a long month for me, stuck in the house like forever and haven't updated here for quite a while. I realized so many that I wish sometimes I didn't learn because it gets to me most of the time. Restless and tired of thinking about the future that I can't have a hold of for a moment and dreamy of what could have been me if I were good and talented like my peers. 

I was thinking of a way to bent out the frustrated artist in me, although I am not so good in navigating my talent in my own art, I know that I am always willing to give it a shot. I was reminded once again of what I visualize for myself, and I have to make a way towards it, or it might, once again, be part of my "could haves".

There's a lot of days that I found myself doing nothing, I said it was fine because I'm on a summer break and I should enjoy the month-long vacation before I return to university and get myself busy again, but at some point, I thought that I should make the best out of this opportunity. With all these plans building up in my minds, I accomplished none. Now, I am week away from starting my sophomore year and my motivation is still nowhere to be grasp. 

I started to wonder if is it the motivation that's lacking or is it me who's full of excuses? The answers the latter.

So, what was I am trying to point here?

Oftentimes, we decline to do the simplest thing that we can accomplish because we fill our minds with a lot of excuses aside from lack of enthusiasm and motivation. The problem with the culture we built is we let time flow as it is and wait 'til we feel a little motivation to start the things we planned. So far, I am starting to regret not doing these things as soon as possible and now I am running out of time to finish them all. 

I still have one shot left and I am dedicating this very time that I have into publishing a few chapters here and I am willing to give the remaining days into putting my thoughts here as this somewhat serves as my diary where I can keep my identity anonymous. I can vent without being judge or questioned about my perspective. Forget the sluggish me and welcome the creative and restless mind with trains of ideas only for me. I hope at some point of your life you also learn to give up excuses and welcome risks and possibilities. I also wish that we make each given time count with fulfilled memories and accomplishments.