Foreword

To my dearest readers, you will be reading the reflections that I kept on myself for living a long life here on Earth. I believe there are more ahead of me but I am glad to share all of the wisdom I learned so far because of the thought that maybe one of you actually needed it. To be honest with you, I am a type of person who seeks comfort in book or music and sometimes, I wish that a book or a playlist was made for me when I am having a hard time. So it came to me the "what if I make a book that would be written for someone looking for something to relate their current feelings with?" and this, ladies and gentlemen, the result of that thought.

Some writings and stories here are inspired by other people's story, so if you came across one of those stories, I hope it helped because I know a lot of admirable people where their stories are worth sharing, so I am putting a good words to them in this book just in case they have the chance to actually read it here. 

It has been a tough journey as always but I am motivated to inspire young people or my peers, so if you are here because you are bothered, bottled-up, or have anything that seems to worry you these days, I hope the book would help you to think and unwind.

Before we continue forward, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the people behind my motivation and inspiration to put my thoughts into a work. My professor in one of my course told me that "I know it seems hard to create/build a story that was in your mind and you may even find yourself struggling where to start, but I hope you still continue by just writing everything o anything that comes to your mind" her words deeply stuck my laziness because sometimes, my worst enemy is myself. I have a lot of fascinating ideas but is using a lot of excuses not to make it. But here I am now, typing whatever came across and doing my best to make sure it was grammatically correct while also making sure my thoughts are clear and precise so the readers would understand it right away. 

I would also like to appreciate the one person that keeps me inspired these days, he became my source of joy and smiles even if he do not know me. I am a fan and admirer of him from afar. It may seem weird because he does not know my name or my existence but that is okay, as long as he live with so much passion overflowing him when he do what he wants, that makes me the happy too. Thank you for bringing hope to me and I wish we could have a chance to talk soon.  

As you can see, I am new into this but because I love what I do, I want to continue. Despite the fact that I am scared of criticism, being misunderstood, or just creating a book that some may find non-sense but to me, what matters now is the thought that this book could be a great help for someone, so I am going to do it for them.

And now that we reached the end of my foreword, hold on tight as we continue our journey into knowing more about ourselves and our lives. Focus, relax, and let the words just flow into your mind.