CHAPTER 27

Juno

"You think she's okay? She did try to hang herself after all" I asked Theo with a worried tone, Vega was sitting on her hospital bed while Dr. Ladin fed her something. She seemed to be better than the last few weeks, which was when she got that chip removed. Dr. Ladin decided to let her stay there so she can keep an eye on her for further checking.

"I think she looks fine, if she did it earlier we'd have matching wire marks" she said in a soft voice while pointing to her neck, you'd think she didn't just say what she said with how innocent she sounded, I gasped and hit her on her chest making her give me a confused look.

"What?" She asked rubbing her chest with an annoyed look, I rolled my eyes and grabbed her ear pulling her down to my level.

"Don't say that Theo, that's rude. She tried to off herself" I scolded her, Theo winced pushing my hand away from her ear and rubbed the red spot to make it hurt less. I turned to look back at Vega and she was looking down at her hands, she seemed deep in thoughts, Dr. Ladin slid her hand on Vega's and that seemed to catch her attention. I decided it was time to give them some privacy so I grabbed Theo's hand and pulled her away from the window.

"Theo?" I called catching her attention, we were back at my room and she was seated on my bed.

"Hm?" She said while focused on her iPad, she's been reading stuff off of Earth's web and she's been asking me what stuff meant. Such a curious person.

"I've realized I've never seen you out of your uniform." I said in all curiousness, it was true, she was always in her black armor, she seemed to have thoughts of it because everytime one got damaged she'd have a brand new one.

"What do you mean?" She asked turning off of ipad looking at me, I sighed and walked closer to the bed and sat next to her.

"Like what do you wear, other than this. Casual clothes? Like the ones I have right now?" I pointed to my clothes, she raised her eyebrow amused than stood up in front of me. The suit opened and Theo pulled the front part away leaving her in a white shirt, than she opened the bottom part revealing her black boxers.

"I only need a few hours of sleep. So when you go to bed, I rest a bit than come back for work" she explained but I was busy staring at her long legs, specially the bulge between her legs and since she was only wearing boxers it was pretty obvious.

"Juno?" She called catching my attention, I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face. She pointed to my arms and they had the glowing lines all over them, I felt my cheeks warm up in embarrassment that I was caught staring and not just that but also got caught thinking about nasty things.

"Do I make you horny Juno?" She asked out of the blue, my eyes widened for a second but I couldn't find my words to answer her. She stepped between my legs and leaned down making me lay on my back. Her hands rested on each side of my head, I swallowed hard as I watched her bite her lip to stop a smirk from appearing.

"What's wrong? Are you nervous?" She asked in a low voice, her finger traced my face until it reached my lips and it rested on top of them.

"Answer me Juno?" She asked, if my royal lines weren't glowing enough earlier I'm sure they were blinding lights by now. I shook my head no and she let out a soft chuckle, she leaned down kissing my lips. They moved in sync with hers while her hand grabbed my jaw hard, her lips wrapped around my tongue and she started sucking on it.

I felt a hand unzip my jacket and a hand creeped up my naked chest, her cold fingers wrapped around my boob and she rubbed and squeezed it. She let go of my tongue and went down to the soft breast in her hand, she put it in her mouth and started sucking on it hard. I found myself tangling my fingers in her short hair and trying to stop the unnecessary sounds from leaving my throat.