CHAPTER 10

Juno

"Starla...is dead" I replied grabbing her by the jaw and made her look at me. I saw everything with my own eyes, my mom showed me what happened.

"No your highness, she's not. She's imprisoned" she said looking me dead in the eyes. How is that possible? I saw them...I saw the guards fill that room...

"Vega knows everything...her Majesty sent me a few years back to check on you and your mother." I let go of her and rubbed my face in frustration, she fixed her skirt and shirt and cleared her throat.

"Vega is here for me as well...She'll never betray her mother, she's always been a mommy's girl" Cheryl said sarcastically, I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to think or what to say. Why would I believe her?

"Stop lying..." I whispered, I leaned against the wall with my face in my hands. That can't be true, she's nice and my mother trusts her. I trust her...I think? She's can't be a spy.

"They know Starla sent someone to watch over her family." I heard her say, I felt her hands grab mine and gently pull them away from my face.

"Juno, I knew your mom never told you about the powers so I wasn't going to blow my cover just because you had a little crush on me" I yanked my hand away embarrassed, she raised her eyebrow at me in amusement.

"I did not!" I replied crossing my arms in front of me which made her chuckle,

"Look Juno, the queen would kill me if Valeria captured you and your mother. So let's not blow my cover." She gave me her hand, I hesitantly grabbed it and she pulled me on my feet.

"Vega already knows who I am but she doesn't know that you know, so we're gonna keep it that way." She said with a smile, she went to the sink and started washing her hands.

"Make sure, she has no idea that you know about her plan" her eyes met mine through the mirror and I nodded.

"And what is Vega's plan?" I asked, Cheryl sighed drying her hands on her skirt.

"Her plan, is to take your powers and become the next Queen after Valeria" Cheryl replied leaning on the sink. I didn't know what to believe anymore, I was going to be cautious around Vega until I find out if it's true or not.

"She can't take my powers? Can she?" I asked folding my arms in front of me,

"Whenever she releases her pheromones on you, your royal lines would show and when they do she only needs to mate with you..." Cheryl said walking towards me, her hips were moving from side to side almost hypnotizing me, she grabbed on my collar and started fixing it.

"If, she mates with you... she'll have your powers. Because when you mate with a royal, the partner becomes an equal" She leaned closer to my face, her finger touched my face, from my cheek down to my neck.

"How do I know... you're not trying to take my powers?" I whispered, I don't know why I was looking at her lips or when my eyes had fell to stare at them.

"Oh sweetheart, if I wanted to fuck you I would have the day you confessed." She whispered with a smirk, I could feel her minty breath against my lips and I was literally under her spell because I wasn't able to move or speak. She chuckled and pulled away, her beautiful brown eyes stared at my lips before leaving the bathroom. I let out a breath of relief that I didn't know I was holding and wiped the sweat from my palms.

"What the fuck was that?" I sighed, after gathering myself I left the bathroom and went to the cafeteria where Vega was sitting, she was surrounded by girls and guys who looked very interested in her.

I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat, one of Cheryl's minions was sitting on my seat. She glared at me and just ignored that I was standing there. Vega grabbed my wrist and pulled me on her lap, I tried to get out of her grip but she just tightened it.

"Relax human..." She whispered in my ear, I found myself doing exactly what she told me. I was embarrassed, everyone was staring at us, some with envy while others thought we looked cute together.

After everyone left to their classes, I got off Vega's lap and sat on a proper seat. She took a piece of my hair and twirled it around her finger.

"So, what took you so long in the bathroom?" She asked suspiciously, I wasn't going to tell her that I met Cheryl.

"My stomach hurt so much, like I had a really bad diarrhea. it didn't wanna end, it just kept-" she scrunched her face in disgust and cut me off.

"Okay okay I get it just stop" I laughed at her reaction, but soon my smile dropped thinking of what Cheryl told me. I looked at Vega who was already smiling at me, I gave her a smile and scanned her face.

She was either innocent or insanely good at pretending. What if it's true? What if she's really here to take my powers, or even worse...kill me?

"What are you thinking about human?" She said leaning closer to my face, her hand brushed against my cheek while she smiled softly.

"I'm just tired, I wanna get some sleep" I replied leaning on her hand with a sigh, she nodded and got up. She gave me her hand and looked at it for a second before taking it.

As she pulled me to the parking lot I felt a pair of eyes staring at me so I turned to find who was looking at me, Cheryl was watching me from afar, she winked with a smile and I knew she saw the surprised look I had on my face.

What is it with attractive women hitting on me lately....first Vega and now Cheryl.

After we got in my car, I sat there in silence not knowing where to go from here.

"I thought you wanted to sleep?" Vega asked curiously, she was just staring at me trying to read me. Or figure out what's going on inside my head.

"What? Oh right...sleep" I chuckled nervously as I started the car, I should probably talk to my mom about this. But, my mom has trouble controlling her anger so she'll probably ask Vega about it and Vega would know that Cheryl told me everything.

So telling my mother is a very bad idea, specially that I'm not sure if Cheryl is telling me the truth.

As soon as we got home, Vega pinned me against the door. I looked up at her confused trying to control my breathing, she was smiling down at me.

"What?" I asked nervously avoiding her eyes, she chuckled leaning closer to my ear. Her lips brushed against my earlobe making me whimper softly.

"Nothing...I just like it when you're blushing" she kissed behind my ear and pulled away with a smirk. I looked down at my arms and the lines were glowing, I scoffed in frustration slamming my shoulder against hers when I passed by her.

She's doing this on purpose, trying to get me all horny so I can sleep with her. Stupid power stealing alien...

***************************************
Hello!! Hopefully I can update again...

-S