"Oh, okay but I need the details later" You insist making Lisa laugh, "Yeah sure."

As you got there, you saw everyone sitting together but what surprised you was Yoongi sitting alone with no Somi beside her. She always stuck to his side.

You did remember their quarrel before you went to the club room with Jungkook, did they break up?

"Come here," Lisa took you out of your trance, making you sit alongside her.

And when you sat, you saw Jimin sitting on the chair, whereas Jia was sitting on the edge getting an explanation of something from her Physics reader.

She was close to him, her hair was falling on his shoulders and Jimin being Jimin was smiling and not minding at all.

You look away, not wanting to see them.

Were you already getting jealous? Oh my god.

"Hey, you want a drink?" Lisa asks digging into her purse, "Yes" You say instantly making Lisa pause. She looks at your fidgeting fingers, then at your face, you looked uncomfortable.

"You wanna come?" She invites, as you look at her, "Of course" and stand up, her eyes widen watching you act like this.

She roamed her eyes around to find something strange and she did. She saw Jimin, who was laughing with Jia, while she had her hand rested on his arm.

Now that was something new.

"You coming?" You called out.

"Yup!" She says, taking a look at Taehyung who was approaching the canteen with Jungkook on his side.

Grinning, she holds your hand and takes you to the juice counter where Jungkook and Taehyung came out to go too.

"Hey!" Lisa stands in the line Taehyung and Jungkook just joined. After hearing her, they turned and smiled, "Hey."

But Jungkook's smile wasn't the same as before, he seemed off mood, whereas Taehyung was glowing like never before. The whole canteen's eyes were on you four.

You shift closer to Jungkook who was standing lifeless, "Hey, how are you?"

His head sprung to see you. His eyes contained light dark circles, he seemed worst. "I'm fine," he says, but it was evident he was lying. He was not okay at all.

But questioning him anything further would make him uncomfortable so you chose to simply nod with a vivid smile.

"You both can go sit at the table, we'll bring what you need," said Taehyung, taking out his credit card and shoving it off to Lisa's face as she chuckles, "Fine" and says them your orders taking you away from there back to the table.

Taking a deep breath you go along with Lisa to the table only to witness all the girls surrounding the table, taking help from Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hobi.

Your eyes focused on Jimin solely who was getting all those intimate touches from the girls he was explaining to. They weren't major ones, but like touching his hand, resting their hands on his arm, brushing their fingers on his back or just pointing out he had something on his hair and re-adjusting them.

Yes, and he didn't mind at all. He was fine.

Didn't even greet you today, or saw you, didn't even initiate a damn conversation. But again he came late to class and was busy concentrating in class because he missed a lot of topics and maybe during the break he left early because Jia wanted an explanation from Physics.

Or what if he was hungry and left early but Jia caught him? Wouldn't he be starving?

You sigh and sit in your place, clearing your mind and watching everyone busy with books until Jungkook and Taehyung came with juice cans in hand taking everyone's attention.

Lisa immediately took the cans from them coming to you and handing them over, "It's chaos," She irritatingly speaks up, "It's lunch shouldn't they disturb anyone here?"

"I know," You agree, helplessly watching Jimin who peered at the juice cans, gulping his saliva and clearing his throat after, concentrating back on the books.

You were right. He was hungry.

This was your last straw, so getting up frustrated your legs involuntary took you into the crowd of girls.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi suddenly look at you.

"Excuse me," You see Jimin raising his head, watching you get in the crowd.

"If you don't mind..." You pick up the book placed in Jimin's lap, handing it over to someone, "I need him" You now take Jimin's hand and take him out of the crowd, "Next time, okay girls?" You wave at the girls taking him out from there finally.

Everyone sitting jaw drops, even the guys,  watching you take Jimin out of everyone's sight.

After quite a while you slow down your steps, realizing what you've done. That was surprising, taking the first initiative and helping him out with this.

"Y/n..." Jimin whispers your name out, clutching your hand firmly, "Did something happen?" he asks. You spin around to him, taking a deep breath and watching those pretty little honey-brown curious eyes.

"Can you hold this for me?" You hand him the drink you took. He blindly takes it waiting for a further response as you ask him to wait a minute, and go out of his sight to finally come later with a lunch tray in your hand.

He innocently gawks at you, not knowing what you were doing but there was for a fact that'd he'd do anything you ask of him, be it senseless even.

"Shall we?" You ask taking the drink from him and placing it down on the tray containing lunch.

Jimin admirably watches you not blinking even once. You were pissed, your forehead had those frown lines, the end of your lip being tugged by your teeth, resisting yourself from getting blown out.

He read you like an open page.

"Jimin?" You call him, and he still watches you, his gaze not moving away. His ears were deaf to everything around him, just pure silence. He was again making you feel things. It was always him flustering you.

Taking the initiative this time, you lay your hands on your knees and bend forward at him, "Baby? You still don't hear me?"

Something flashed in Jimin's stare, they were coming back to reality. His eyelids flutter, solely focusing on your lips,

"What did you just say?"

♡♡♡

Amxnx