Chapter 8

"Oh it's Draken-kun!" Takemichi exclaimed, eyebrows shooting up. Quickly answering it, eager to hear what the alpha wanted to say.

Maybe he wanted to meet up?
Nah, Takemichi internally deadpanned that he wasn't so lucky for Draken to even give him a second thought, not after how much trouble he had given them! He's even lucky that the alpha didn't block him on the spot.

He nervously licked his lips, and spoke "Hello" as the oh, so familiar voice rang in his ears.

"Takemitchy," The omega sweared that he could even smell the scent of peppermint linger around himself, the rough tone of the alpha bought him back to reality, "what are you doing right now?"

"Well, right now I'm.." Takemichi blinks between Hina and the phone, already feeling his pheromones rising at the thought that the alpha-maybe, a low chance of it happeneing- wants to meet up with the young omega.

Before Takemichi could even answer, Draken-in a tone that told that there's no room for saying opposite-cut him off,"Come to Musashi shrine now." Takemichi reddens ever so lightly," everyone will be there" and he gulps, hard.

"Ehh? But right now I'm-" he hears the line disconnect, and cuts off himself, averting his eyes as he puts his phone in his pockets.
He doesn't like the thought of going to a place where it's full of deliquents, most of them being betas, but the divison captain's are alphas, and his insticts were going off.

He was never known for following all he traditional omega sayings, but it was more than advised for an unmated omega(even if being a male omega is not so common) to heavily avoid crowds of alphas, or even aggresive betas. And after the events-the omega didn't want to call it what it was, nor did he want to remember it- that recently occured, had an impact on Takemichi's feeling of security. He knew that Draken and the others are going to be there, but there are possibilities that some of the alphas might try what Kiyomata did, although then there was Mitsuya,he seemed tied to his moral compass so yet Takemichi feels safe with those alphas.

He had mixed feelings about all this.

Perhaps he shouldn't be too afraid, Hina is probably going with him, and it's rare for alphas to a challange soon-to-be mate couple.
And Hina can stand her ground, and Takemichi wasn't known for backing down either.

••♡••

Takemichi already forgot about how loud a group of betas could be. His head was getting all confused, so many scents he didn't know and they were not exactly welcoming.
The only pheromones he could sense were sour, and enraged, and it was most definetly making his mood turn down too.

All he could hear were shoutings, the motors' noises that were strongly numbing his hearing, and the worst of them all; the voice of Draken yelling-ordering-people around. It was honestly intimidating for Takemichi, since when is Draken this bossy and harsh?

All this crattle around him was just addin to his concerns under the title of 'what the fuck is going on'. And he was not liking it.

"Is it really this place?" Hina asked, voice unsure and firmly holding Takemichi's shaky hand. Hina was seriously questioning if did they make the right choice to come here in the first place.

"Y-yeah" the blonde answered, tone strained and scared, pupils blown wide. He could feel getting goose-bumps. He really should've bought along a damn jacket.

Suddenly a rough-faced teen stood in front of him, " This ain't a freaking exhibition! Get the hell outta' here!" screaming, emmiting anger pheromones. His eyes fixated on Takemichi, as the thug inhaled the omega's scent, face judgmental.