Chap 4

"uhm,i was..."i started and thats when i got cut off "let me guess,you couldnt sleep"he said and sat down to the chair next to me.Hes face show a kind of pity?

I figured i cant really lie to him,so might aswell tell him the truth..
"Yeah..how did you know?Dont tell me,you cant too?"i asked curiously.

"I was the first to ask that question"he said with a questionig tone.
"Well, my friends has been hiding something from me,and it sorta bothers my mind a bit,"he raises hes eyebrows'he doesnt believe me'."okay it bothers my mind a lot,and i cant stop mself from worrying.." i finished,and  peeked over to the man.

'he doesnt tolarate if someone lies to him..noted'
"Did you try to ask them why?" He questioned,an looked at the view from the balcony.
"No,i trust them...if they think its better for me to stay out of, i than ill respect their decision"i answered,and gazed away.
"But it still annoys you?"he said,with a hint of unsure tone to be heard.

"Mhm"i hummed,and looked back at Draken-kun.
His hair was still somewhat watery,but it started to dry.
"In my opinion,if you ask me,"here he gazed at me waiting for my approval. I quickly nooded,and waited for him to continue."you should ask them straight away,it will damage your relationship with them"he stated,and stared at me.
"Yup,your right..i guess ill ask them someday."i said,in a kind of bored voice..
"Alright,now can we finally go back to sleep?"he grunted and stood up.

"Oh,yes yes!im very sorry for keeping you up!"i apoliziged, with a hint of remorse in my eyes.
I felt the guilt build up in my chest slightly.
"Whatever,its fine,"he said in an uncaring attitude"anything else?"he asked and looked back form the door.
"Uhm...no..oh wait!Can we meet again sometime??i enjoyed the time we spent together"i blurred out being slightly flushed..this was embarrasing.

"If you want to..Takemichi,than we can,"he said and let out a tiny smile.
That smile warmed my heart up a bit,he looks so handsome smilling..oh my god..
I want to hug him,like a friend of course.

"I know im good-looking,but dont stare at me too long"he said with a cheeky smirk,and stepped into the room before i could say something.
The words that were to come out,stayed in there.Its frustrating,and thats when i begin to hurry back in to deny the statment that has been made.
I shot the door and run towards Draken-kun.

Bamm

I heard a thunder strike down around my house,i jump a little,and that resulting in me tripping.
Whilst i waited for me to land,i realized,i wasnt near the ground.
In the other hand, a strong pair of hands landed on my waist.
I was in the embrace of a huge body.

My eyes,thar are now closed from the fear,slowly open and i peek up.
Well,it was dark only the thunders light made a bit of brigtness be in the room.
"Sorr-"i stutter out and then i catch him staring at me(how the tables turn,huh?)
I see glimpse of a dark pair of eyes,and thats when we made an eyecontact..i think the tension between us couldve been easily cut with scissors.

We stare at eachother for atleast 1 more minute,before he breakes our eyegaze,and let go of me  softly.
I quickly stood back on my feet and climbed in the bed.
"Uhm...thanks..."i mutter awkwardly.

"Forget it,"he grunted,and sat on the other side of the bed."hey,can i ask a question?"he asked and i felt his weight  lay down.
"Of course!" I reply,and turn around to face him.
"How come youre not afraid?"he asked and looked at me with furrowed brows.
"From what?" i tilted my head.

"From me?"he said calmly and i could see his eyes had an intimidating glint in them,and he continues"Not every omega would want to be in a house alone with an alpha,who they dont really know"he explaind,and the realization hit me.
"Should i be"i asked a bit scared,he didnt looked like the guy to do anything..but im not that well of a people knower.
"No,thats not what im saying,"he answered,and smile a bit trying to ease my worries.(i think)"just asking"

"Oh...we-well..i guess you looked respectfuly enough to know where are boundries"i murmured trying to hide my face  with my palms.
"Fair enough"said the older one.
"How did you know i was an omega?"i asked and peeked over at him.
"Your personality...isnt really alpha nor beta like to be honest,and scent patches are removed,no?"

"Ah,that makes sense..wait WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT ALPHA LIKE?" i shouted from the covers,when i heard him chuckle.'hes laughing at me?!'
I pouted a bit,and waited for his answer.
"Sorry,but do you know any alpha whos a cry-baby?no offense"he simply said,and raised his eyebrows.

"Well no...but im not a cry-baby"i denied,and my face was starting to burn from the shame,that built
up in my belly.
I was tearing up,clearly..he seeemed to panic.'hah'
I quickly swallowed back my tears,before they could flow down,and put on a serious face,and drilled my gaze in his.
"Im not afraid."i blurted out keeping a straight face,when his eyes twitched a little.

"Good,you shouldnt be."he told me confidently and turned on his back.I felt some kind of security sensation rush over me,and the feeling of  anxiousness that has been ruling my breath,has been put to ease.Finally.
Thats when i heard another thunder slap into one of the near places to my house.
I shivered,even tho it was not common for me to do so.
My roommate turned back to me,and furrowed hi brows.

"Are you scared of thunders?"he pointed towards the balcony.
"Not really,its just kinda spooks me sometimes."i said,and sratched the back of my neck.
"I see,"he turned back away."can you sleep?"his eyes fixed on me.
"Ill try"i gave him a bitter smile,and turned away too.

"Good night,for the second time"i laughed,and closed my eyes.
"Whose fault is that?"he asked in a cocky tone.'that bastard'i thought for myself,but let it slide.
" 'Night"he whispered.

I was already off to trying to sleep for the 1000th time.
I have count countless sheeps,i have paralized myself for 15 minutes straight, i almost got up to drink milk in the middle of the night(i heard they help to sleep). End of the story:i still cant take a nap,i have been thinking maybe i got insomnia.

thats when i felt a tight grip on my waist,and weight on my shoulders.i sensed a soft sigh on the back of my nape.
"you do know that you are damaging my sleep schedule,right?"he said in  a low tone.
"mhm"i quickly stole a glance at him.
"than you can quit being  a buzz-kill"he said in a sleepy voice,and i felt his hold soften.

"sorry"i apologized,and turned back my head.
I yawned,and sank in his arms.'im not in the mood to protest'
I closed my eyes,and put my body to rest.
Who wouldve thought that,i would be cuddling with my girlfriends' friends' boyfriend,fate has a strange play,am i right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiiiii,thx so much for this amount of reads,im really thankful!-
every feedback is appreciated!

see you next update<3333