Chapter 7

"Takemichi!" Hina exclaimed anxiously, experiencing an extreme amount of relief along with suspecting the boys around her omega with harassing the blonde."Get away from him." she snapped, her eyes glowing red, from the frustration she was sensing in her mind.
Yamagishi, Takuya, and Makoto still releasing worrying pheromones feared a bit from the alphas who looked just like the type of people who would beat you up with no remorse.

"T-Takemichi, come here," begged Takuya, still in shock of knowing what Takemichi has been through. Takuya was a beta, not really affected by all the pheromones around him, but still making his head a bit dazed, unlike Takemichi who was about to faint again from a load of pheromones.
Takemichi bit his lips, as he stepped towards the raging friends of his.

He eyed Takuya who was now reaching out for his hands, still visible trembling could be seen on the older boy's body.
"Hey, guys..." Takemichi greeted them, trying to ease the situation whilst sending his friends a smile.
"I was so worried Takemichi! Why didn't you call me to help??" Hina pleaded, still her eyes clouded with rage.

"I didn't wanna involve you," Takemichi stated, finally feeling like a real boyfriend who takes care of her girlfriend.
"Involve me? Takemichi I am your alpha, why wouldn't you involve me if you were sexually assaulted by some gang" Hina asked upset that her omega's mindset is this harming to the boy "And you two" she threatened while she turned to the boys waiting for the things to end" YOU HAD THE NERVE TO LAY A FINGER ON TAKEMICHI?" she continued and started walking to the two Touman members.

She was furious, Takemichi was the sweetest and selfless being she has ever known. He didn't deserve this, she promised herself that she was just being paranoid but she should've gone with her boyfriend to prevent this from happening at all costs.

She furrowed her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes.
She quickly decided that the long-haired blond alpha was the more dominant one of the pair, so she stood in front of the mentioned boy who was still clueless about what was about to happen.

A slap could be heard.

Hina slapped Mikey. Hina slapped Mikey who took out a boy half his size. Mike who was a feared person among the gang members. Hina who had no fighting experience whatsoever.
Hina slapped Mikey who now looked like he was about to explode.
Mikey's eyes looked even more soulless than they already were.

"What the---" Mitsuya was cut off once again, when Mikey looked at Hina dead in the eyes.
Mikey lifted his right hand, ready to hit Hina for slapping him any second.
Takemichi suddenly appeared between the two alphas whilst he landed his hand on Mikey's arm gripping it, ready to fight the terrifying boy if it means saving his girlfriend.

"Takemichi don't make me hurt you, I just saved you," Mikey said emotionless words flooding through his mouth, scaring Takemichi. Hina was clueless how did the blonde alpha save Takemichi? Did she misunderstand the situation?

"No." The omega said as he had the same determined look on his face as before.
Mikey's eyes twitched for a hot second and then softened.
"Just kiddin' " Mikey said in a sing-song tone, giving Takemichi a warm smile, that made him even more pissed, and his heart rate pick up by a few seconds ahead.

Takemichi explained the situation to his girlfriend.

Guessing her reaction, Takemichi was sure she was terribly embarrassed, and feeling guilty.
Hina turned towards Mikey, who was now massaging the side of his face where the girl's hand mark could be seen.
'She's a fiery woman, I give her that' Mikey thought while smiling to himself, and pouting a bit.

Hina bit her lip and bowed as low as she could.
"I'm very sorry!" She apologized heavily, feeling regretful.
"It's no big deal" Mikey reassured Hina, who was still bowing in shame and regret.
"I would never hit a woman, and it hurt my soul that you assumed that I would Takemitchy!" Mikey pouted and crossed his hands before his chest. Takemichi didn't even care at the moment that the blonde literally just mispronounced his name.
"More like your ego." Mitsuya snickered, and smirked at the blonde, clearly proud of himself for clapping back at Mikey, even tho it wasn't his style to take Mikey's mocking comments to heart, or even acknowledge them.
'Payback time' Mitsuya thought