(Yoongi)

Jiah slapped her forehead at the drama her boyfriend began creating. Yoongi might almost choke him to death if not stopped. "Hey! Stob it!! Jungkook, he is not my boyfriend and Yoongi, you are not going to kill Jungkook!!"

Yoongi's hands paused just inches from Jungkook's throat while the latter's tear drop fell on his veiny fingers. "What?" They said in unison.

"You're Jungkook?"// "You're Yoongi?"

"Omg, I am sorry!!"// "Omg I am sorry!!" They bowed together.

"Y-yoongi Hyung... I have heard many things about you from Jiah." Jungkook sheepishly scratched his neck. The blush on his cheeks was still visible since he had made a fool of himself.

Yoongi, for some reason, began giving him dark gazes. Maybe their first encounter was not friendly but now that things were good why was he trying to murder Jungkook with his eyes? He kept looking at Jiah with pleading cat eyes to take Yoongi away from him but oblivious to his thoughts, she went to bring some snacks leaving poor bunny with the carnivorous cat.

"Jeon Jungkook." His voice came out calm and scary much different from when he was speaking in front of Jiah.

Jungkook gulped in fear. Maybe he would tell him that he liked her and ask Kook to the breakup? However, Yoongi's next words completely caught him off guard.

"Who are you?"

"I- I am Jiah's high school friend- I mean boyfriend." He nervously laughed. He hoped Yoongi didn't indicate anything else. But he was wrong.

"Don't play dumb now. I saw you with that guy. You were flying without any aids. That's not something humane." If looks could kill Jungkook would have died for the fourth time by now.

The younger's eyeballs threatened to drop on the floor. Yoongi had seen something he shouldn't have. Now how would Jungkook explain? His words were got stuck in his throat. He kept on biting his lips till he tasted blood. "I am sorry but I can't explain to you that. But I assure you I mean no harm to Jiah."

Yoongi sharply exhaled and massaged his neck, "Look, I don't care what creature you are but if anything happens to her then you will face the worst side of me. Be it inflicted by your enemies or personally you."

Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't feel insulted at the older's words. He was Justin, the savior of the earth, for God's sake! But he also understood Yoongi's concern for Jiah. Although that made him jealous, he went along with a simple nod to prevent further interrogation.

Jiah was back by then with packets of snacks. Yoongi excused himself to his room. Jiah saw him slamming the door louder than usual. Jungkook finally breathed in relief. He relaxed his body and threw his head on the headstand and groaned, "Why is he so scary?"

She giggled, "He is weird in a good way."

Jungkook chuckled and patted the space beside him. "Come here." He wrapped his hand around her waist and inhaled her scent. "I missed you." His voice came out muffled from the crook of her neck.

She flushed red but didn't complain. She too missed his embrace. She missed his cozy hugs. Though he could be clingy sometimes, she loved him this way. She began running her fingers through his hair.

"Jiah... don't stay with, Yoongi."

She furrowed her eyebrows at his words. "Why?"

"I think he likes you." She almost coughed aloud hearing him. "He threatened me to take care of you. As if I won't." He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes in annoyance.