Classified

May 28th, 2021

Delilah Grey Evans
5'0 -- 92 lbs
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: light brown
DOB: 6/9/08
Classification:

I stared at my 'student I.D.' as I waited to be dismissed. This was probably going to be the biggest day of my life, although I already knew my classification. Poor coordination, bed-wetting, childish. Everybody with a brain could figure out that I was a little.

"SIXTH GRADERS WITH LAST NAMES A-G TO THE AUDITORIUM FOR CLASSIFICATIONS!"

The speaker boomed, causing me to jump.
My best friend, Iris Parks, patted me on the back with a smile. I gave a nervous smile before I joined the herd of other kids on their way to the auditorium.

------

"Levi Edward, Delilah Evans, Miles Foster"
At the mention of my name, I quickly got up and scurried to the stage, where the curtain was drawn tight. As I walked to the small cubicle, I took in everything around me. I stopped just short of a kind-looking nurse, a caregiver. The name on the tag was "Nurse Penny," giggling slightly at the name, I followed her inside.

-------

After that point everything is blurry, so that brings us to me at home, clutching the letter in my hand. As it was the last day of school, I had the whole summer to get used to my classification.

"Mom, Dad! I'm home, I have my letter!" I yelled as I walked in, frowning as I saw my sickly mother at the stove, making brownies.

"SURPRISE!"
I yelped, as people from my family came into the kitchen. Grinning, the letter forgotten on the table, I went off with my cousins to talk. Rhea, was in the grade above me, while Rosie was in the grade below me. Rhea was neutral, like the majority of my family. 

"So, what's your classification?" Rosie asked, nosey as always. Grimacing, I got up to get the letter.

Smiling softly as I saw my mother with the letter, I nodded at her to open it. Skimming over the words, she found what she was looking for.

"Blah blah blah. Oh! Here it is, classification! Lilah you are a little! Around the ages of 1-5."

Everybody cheered, except for my dad who was not open-minded to submissives.

"Present time!"

Rhea shouted into my ear, noticing his disapproval.

-------

I'll save you the details. It was all little stuff. Pacifiers, stuffies, toys, clothes, bottles, sippy cups, and to my dismay, pull-ups and diapers. Fortunately, the brownies were good.

What wasn't good, was my cousins making me try on outfits, with the pull-up may I add. Though I must add, white overalls with a yellow shirt is adorable.

Eventually though, the party was over. Everybody went home, I was officially a little, and it was a lot. I may have cried, may have not, you be the judge. But soon I would be thirteen, we had a parade coming up, then bandcamp in July. It was gonna be a good summer. Or not.

------

Hiii!! This is my first chapter and *constructive* critism is needed!
I hope you enjoyed :)