"How so?" Boris asks, placing his hand on top of Will's.

Will didn't want to even mention the Upside Down. Boris wouldn't understand. "It's just something that happened between Mike and I last summer. But it's nothing really." Will leans his head on Boris' shoulder, holding his hand fully now.

"It's not nothing if it's still bothering you. But I won't pressure you into telling me." Boris sighs and leans his head on Will's head rubbing his thumb along Will's hand.

"Could I ask you something, Boris? It's kind of important." Will said, looking down at the ground and feeling stupid for even thinking about this question.

"Of course William. Shoot."

"D-..Do you love me? Like actually." Will could feel tears pulling at the corners of his eyes. "I know it's dumb to ask. B-But it just seems like something I needed to ask since you say it all the time but do you mean it-"

Boris lifts Will's chin up, staring deep into his blue eyes. "William. What a silly question. Of course I love you. You are best thing to ever happen to me!" Boris threw his hands up, a wide smile on his face. "If I have to tell you every hour just so you don't forget I will." Boris turns his body, straddling the top of the roof. "I would do anything for you. I would take bullet for you, my love." Boris cups Will's face. "Just maybe don't stand in front of any guns though. I don't want to leave your side just yet."

Will's eyes were filled with tears, spilling out of his eyes and down his cheeks which Boris quickly wiped away with his thumbs. "B-Boris. You mean all of that?" It was stupid of Will to ask but so much was racing through his head and he just couldn't help it.

"I meant every word. You are my world. I trust you with my life and will protect you until you get bored of me. But even if you do get bored and decide to go off with your Mike I will always still love you. As my first boyfriend." Boris softly pressed his lips to Will's, pulling away shortly after.

Will lunged at Boris, hugging him tightly and burying his face into Boris' chest. "I-I'm not going to leave you. I promise." Will was just happy that he proved that stupid dream Mike wrong. Boris did love him.

*

Will was sitting at his desk, drawing as the stereo played through the playlist. Boris was laying on Will's bed, his hands behind his head as he looked up at the ceiling.

"We should go swimming at that lake I talked about today. Maybe even tonight. Always best to swim with friends at night." Boris randomly said, sitting up and leaning against his arms as he watched Will.

"I think my mom would probably mind that. She has been pretty protective of me since-..nevermind. But still, she worries." Will turns is his chair to look at Boris a grin on the taller boy's face.

"That's why we sneek out. Don't worry we'll be back before your mom even wakes up." Boris says, sitting up all the way. "Besides it will be fun. And we'll be out of the house. Away from that Mike." Boris mumbles the last part, crossing his arms.

Will giggled and stood up, standing in front of Boris with one hand on his hip. "Jealous much? If it makes you feel any better, you are the one of the first ones to keep one of my drawings besides my mom."

"I am not jealous! Just-.."

"Protective?" Will filled in, placing his hand on Boris' shoulder.

"Well yeah. Sort of." Boris wraps his arms around Will's waist, pulling him down onto the bed and kissing his cheeks. "But you are my lover so I have to protect you." Will giggles, the kissing tickling his cheeks.

"Boriss! Stop that tickles heh!"

"Oh tickles? Well you better prepare yourself because.." Suddenly Boris starts tickling Will's sides, making the shorter boy giggle like a mad man until he started letting out genuine laughs. Boris was mesmerized by Will's real laugh, feeling pretty accomplished. "Such a beautiful laugh you have, my love." Boris says as he stops, starting to gently kiss Will's cheeks again.

Will blushed slightly, feeling all of the worries from his nightmare dissappear completely.

"Hey Will? Your mom wants us downstairs for breakfast." Mike's voice was heard before the door knob turned slightly. Boris instantly got off of Will, letting Will sit up as well.

"Oh okay thanks Mike!" Will said once he saw Mike in the doorframe.

Mike was smiling until he saw Boris next to Will. 'Oh great, he was still here.' Boris was looking down at the ground, not even wanting to look at Mike right now. As Mike looked around he was more focused on finding any sign of Boris having to sleep on the floor or something but found nothing. "Nice drawings, Will" Mike finally said, stepping a little further into the room.

"Thanks. I try at least." Will said as he stood up and walked to the door over to Mike. "We'll follow you downstairs in a sec, just have to freshen up a bit"

Mike just nodded and watched as Boris walked up behind Will, slightly staring at the shorter boy. Mike then left the room, turning around to go down the stairs. "You see? He is very clingy to you. I do not like it." Boris said as he wrapped his arms around Will from behind.

"Uh huh. He's clingy hm?" Will said jokingly, patting Boris' hands gently.

"This does not count. Is different. I am your boyfriend he is just best friend who is clingy." Boris scoffs, leaning his head on Will's shoulder.

"It's okay Boris. He seems happy with El anyways. You don't have to worry about a single thing." Will sighs and pulls away from Boris, walking over to his mirror with Boris following him like a puppy.

"But wasn't he jerk to you last summer? Why is he suddenly all nice?"

"He's changed. I need you to trust me okay? I'm not going to leave you." Will said, fixing his hair in the mirror and realizing he still had Boris' sweater on. "Hey, did you want this back?" Will asked, looking at Boris through the Mirror.

"Nyet. Is yours now. I have another one that is blue. But it will make you remember this pretty face." Boris said, smirking and then leaning over to kiss Will's cheek. "Let's get to breakfast now. Bet your mom made something good." Boris grabs Will's hand, dragging him out of the room.

"Boris I wasn't done!"

*
Boris' eyes were lighting up like a child's on Christmas day when he saw the waffles on his plate with strawberries and some whipped cream on top.

"This looks amazing Mrs. Byers!" Boris says, taking his fork and knife and cutting into it.

"Remember, you can call me Joyce." Joyce says, placing El's waffles in front of her. They were no Eggos but they still looked appealing to El. And she wasn't really concentrated on them, she kept smiling at Mike, happy that he was here.

"Right. Vybachte." Boris said apologetically, smiling slightly at Will and taking a bite of the waffle.

Joyce nodded, seeming to just understand the tone and not so much the actual word. Will was sitting next to Boris, smiling as he ate his food. Mike, obviously was staring at Will too. Only giving slight side smiles to El when she would talk about how fun school would be tomorrow.

Boris seemed surprised as he looked over to the clock on the oven, seeming to eat his food a bit faster.

"Whoa slow down Boris. Is everything okay?" Joyce asked, putting her hand on Boris' shoulder.

"Da. My father will be home soon so I should probably get going soon. He..could be worried. You know? Protective dad." Boris chuckled a bit, taking his last few bites.

Will knew exactly why Boris had to get home to his father and he didn't like it one bit, but he kept quiet and walked Boris outside once Boris said his goodbyes.

"I'll see you tonight, yes? I'll climb threw window." Boris said once the two boys were outside.

"Oh sure. Just knock first I guess." Will smiled and kissed Boris' cheek. Boris held onto his cheek, blushing a bit. "See you tonight, Boris." Will said before he walked into his house and closed the door behind him.

"Tonight." Boris mumbled, turning heel and running towards his house, in hopes his father wasn't home yet.

_______________________________________

Next chapter is most likely going to be kind of sad. And also have some trigger warnings so stay safe while reading it!