Little Miss Blower - Part 2 of 3

I went to bed very happy that night, with a lot on my mind, especially the thought of Lauren's lips. She had a very sexy par of lips on her, they were slightly plump with a silky sheen to them and the way she would bite her lip, oh my, it was the hottest thing ever. I didn't realise at the time that one of my biggest turn ons was lips (maybe more about that in another story). Sleep came very easy to me, a deep sleep I woke from the next morning. Morning glory was in attendance, luckily Lauren had sent me a picture of her, she was naked, on her knees, her boobs being held by one arm whilst the other took the photo. Her tongue stuck out with the caption, I can't wait to blow you later baby.

I lay back down on the bed, phone in one hand looking at Lauren's hot body whilst in the other hand I pulled my cock out of my boxers and started to jerk myself off. My hand wrapped around my rock hard shaft, sliding up and down, imaging Lauren was giving me a handjob. I had a though and quickly grabbed some lube from my bedside drawer and lubed my cock up, the wetness of the lube made me imagine Lauren's mouth was taking my cock in and out, going into her throat with every other movement in.

I carried on this thought and stroking motion, getting faster as I could my release nearing. I stood up out of bed and found a towel, I laid it down and imagined Lauren on her knees in front of me. I wondered for a moment where she would want to me cum, her mouth, her boobs, in a towel, maybe her face, I had never cum on a girls face before, maybe that would be hot. I was getting nearer and nearer, now thinking of Lauren's face in front of my cock, waiting for me to release over her. With that thought, my load shot from my cock in several spurts, my cum hitting the towel. Damn if that was my load later, she would be a mess I thought to myself. I cleaned my cock with the towel and made my way to the bathroom to shower. I wanted to be clean for Lauren.

The morning passed by with out event, I ate breakfast, watched some tv and spoke to Ted for a bit. I told him me and Lauren had hit it off and were meeting again later. He was happy for me and said Jasmine would also be very pleased things are going well. I didn't tell him about what we had been up to, that wasn't the kind of stuff we talked about. The afternoon came and my phone beeped with a message from Lauren, "I hope you are ready baby, come over in an hour" the message said. I could my cock wanting to get hard again, I resisted the urge to let myself get fully erect as I didn't want to ruin things. I relaxed and once the feeling was gone I got changed and ready to leave.

I made my way to Lauren's house, she lived with her parents but they were away for the month so she home alone. I knocked on the door and Lauren met me, she was wearing a tight pair of blue jogging botttoms and a tight blue vest top. She was so casual but damn she was so fucking fine. I gave her a kiss and entered her house, she led me to the living room and told me to sit down. I sat down and looked up at Lauren, fuck her tits looked amazing in that top, her ass was looking pretty fine also. I was in heaven. 

Lauren sat next to me, she leaned over and laid her head on my chest with one hand on my chest also. I kissed her head as she started to move her hand down my chest until she was at the top of my jeans. Lauren moved her hand under my tshirt and up to my chest again, brushing against my nipples. Suddenly she pulled gently at one of my nipples, wow I like this, I thought as she moved to the other nipple doing the same. "Take yout shirt of baby", Lauren commanded, to which I obliged and pulled my short off, my upper body exposed. Lauren laid her head back down this time she started to bite at my nipples, this was such a turn on. I went to rub her back and Lauren said "no baby, today is about me looking after you". 

She started to kiss my chest, kissing down to my stomach, then Lauren moved to the floor, kneeling between my legs. Fuck this is it, is all I could think. I looked at Lauren in the eyes, she smiled at me and said "take your jeans off", so I unbuckled my belt and undid the button and flies, sliding my jeans off.  "The boxers too baby", Lauren said. So the boxers came off, my semi erect cock now exposed and nearly in Lauren's face. She pushed me back to a sitting position, I could see her eyes fixed firmly on my member whilst she bit her lip. Lauren moved her hands up to my cock and wrapped her fingers around my cock, I could feel myself twitch as she did this.

Lauren started to move her hand up my shaft, my penis getting harder by the second, her hand reached the head of my cock, nearly allowing my cock to become free. She then slid her hand back down my shaft until she reached the base, I was pretty damn hard after a couple of strokes. Lauren could feel I was harder and started to stroke up and down my cock, her eyes never leaving my erection. Lauren began to do a twisting motion as she jerked me off, fuck, this was amazing. 

Lauren moved a bit closer to me and lifter herself a little, she looked at me in the eyes, licked her lips and without a word or hesitation, put her lips on the head of my cock and slid them down the shaft of rock hard erection until she had taken most of me in her mouth. I could feel her tongue moving around my shaft as she lifted her up, her lips now back at my head. She did this slowly a few more times, teasing my cock with her tongue and lips. All of sudden Lauren started to pick up speed, bobbing her head up and down, her lips never leaving my cock. Fuck I was in heaven. Lauren was moaning lightly as she was sliding her mouth up and down my cock, an occasional slurp sound which made it even sexier as I could tell she was enjoying herself.

After a few minutes of Lauren blowing me with speed, she allowed my cock to be released from her mouth, looked at me and said "stand up baby" as she took her top off, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra, her tits exposed to the atmosphere. Fuck they were so sexy, she had the best tits I had ever seen. I stood up and Lauren leaned back a bit and grabbed her tits, licking her lips whilst looking at my cock. She moved forward again and took my cock in her mouth, this time she moved her way towards the end of shaft slowly, my cock going deeper into her throat than before until she had taken all of me inside mouth and to her throat.

She grabbed my hands and put them on the back of her head, pushing my hands to motion me to pull her head towards me. I held her head there for a few seconds until she tapped me to let her free. She pulled away from my cock and gasped "fuck that was hot baby, you were so deep in my throat, lets do that again". After a about 30 seconds of Lauren stoking my cock she put her lips on my cock and moved forwards until I was all inside her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into me, letting her free when she tapped me, we repeated this a few times until she said "I am going to suck you dry now baby".

Lauren took my cock in her mouth and moved her head back and forth, her lips locked tightly around me, her speed increasing with each movement until she was sucking me at what felt like an I want your cum so bad speed. I could feel my balls starting to gently ache with the feeling of my release being near. I moaned as she took my cock in her mouth, my cum getting closer and closer to departure. "I am going to cum soon" I whimpered as she wrapped her tongue around my erection, working her mouth to earn my release. "I am so close Lauren" I managed to say with baited breath. 

Lauren kept her mouth on my cock and bobbed her head back and forth, listening to my moans getting louder and more often, she new I was about the burst when I said "fuck, her it comes, I'm gonna cum". Lauren did not stop, she kept sucking my erection as I could feel my load release into her mouth, each spurt of my ejaculation being shot into her throat. After I had been fully spent, Lauren slowed her movement and gently slid her lips up my cock until she reached my head, her tongue licking around, lapping up any last drops of my cum. She looked me in the eye and swallowed everything, licking her lips and fingers. "Fuck me baby that was the biggest load I have ever had, you taste so good, I want you in my mouth all the time, I love to suck cock, especially yours", Lauren said with a huge smile on her face.

We cleaned ourselves off and sat back on the sofa, Lauren snuggled into me "let's watch a film and maybe later I will let you face fuck me".

Fuck I was nearly hard straight away. "Oh wow, that would be amazing babe, I have always wanted to do that" I said as we settled into a film.