♡ The Rose-Red Tyrant ♡

Comenzar desde el principio

"I figured I'd find you here" Deuce said stoically. It was almost like he was in a serious situation.

"Ugh Deuce..... hi Y/n..." Ace slumped over while holding the door still. The poor guy was just getting ready for a lecture.

"So you ate the housewarden's tart" He said with no emotion while he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Wait you did what!?" You exclaimed as your eyes instantly widened.
"Do you have a death wish?!"

Ace merely looked at you confused. I suppose you could say Deuce was in a similar state of confusion.

"Um.. yeah? It's it seriously that big a deal? Oh Deuce is he uh... still angry?" Ace almost seemed scared to hear the awnser to that question. The awnser was going to be yes if you guys were talking about the same housewarden.

"Not really actually, well a few of our dormmates over slept but only three got the collar!" Deuce smiled slightly while scratching the back of his neck.

' "Not really" my ass' You thought while staring at Deuce with a weird expression as if you were saying 'really?'

" 'Not really'?! He sounds furious still!" Ace sweat dropped at the thought of that being him again.

"I mean it's not too bad I suppose... he let some off the hook.." You mumbled slightly.

"What's happening and why are you guys being so loud!" Grim exclaimed, louder than you guys might I add, as he walked to stand next to Ace. Yuu followed suit and looked exhausted.

"Ah perfect timing Yuu and Grim! I'll be showing you guys around today" you grinned at the duo before wrapping your arm around Yuu's shoulders and pulling him with you towards NRC.

"Hey wait!" Deuce exclaimed once more. It seems like he does this a lot....

_________________________________________

"Welcome to NRC Yuu and Grim, as students this time" You smiled at the two. Grim was brimming with excitement and rushed ahead of the group.

"Move it! Out of the way!" The feline proudly exclaimed as he pushed though some students. Yuu was quick to apologise to the students, this made you chuckle at their friendship dynamic.

Grim continued to parade though the groups of students while showing off his new collar to each one.
"Look at my new collar! You know one that actually allows me to use magic" He commented while making it obvious he was taunting Ace.
"Hey the school could always use another janitor!" He pointed his little paw at Ace and burst out laughing.

"Grim I think he's suffered enough" Yuu huffed out as he kept walking.

"Watch it Grim, when I get my magic back I'm coming for you first" Ace spoke through gritted teeth, his eyes burning into the back of Grim's head whem Grim turned back around.

"Oi, watch it you two we don't need another fight here" You and Yuu said in unison. You both turned to eachother and chuckled at the coincidence.

"Didn't the headmage say just yesterday that there should be no more incidents..." The blue haired boy huffed out. He was clearly tired off the two arguing already.

"That shouldn't happen as long as I'm here!" You grinned as you pointed your thumb at yourself proudly.

Sighing, Deuce smiled at your action and continued what he was saying. "Besides you're not going to be able to participate in class without your magic"
"Why not just apologise to housewarden now? You'll be able to get your magic back easily that way" He spoke while turning to Ace once more.

His idea was actually really good compared to past ideas but Ace being Ace groaned at the idea of having to apologise.
"Argh! I hate this so much!" He whined, you know like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

"It's a good idea Ace, you should go" You said as you placed your hands on your hips. He took a moment to think about then groaned once more as he dragged his hand down his face.
"Fine!"

"Hmmm... we so have time before class and I'm kinda curious about other dorms..." Grim placed his paw on his chin in thought.

'Oh my days he's adorable' You internally melted as you watched the little cutie.

"We're coming along to scope out the place!" Grim proudly stated without giving you a choice.
'I suppose I have to watch over these idiots...plus I might get to see the third years again' You smiled at the thought of seeing the dorm again.

"Hey! Since when did this become a field trip?!" Ace began dragging his feet on the walk to the mirror room.

"Ace don't make me drag you there if you don't get walking properly" You glared at the male who slowly stopped dragging his feet.

'This is going to be a long day..' you sighed and began walking in pace with Deuce and Yuu who were talking about what to expect in lessons.

'Wait is Ace still wearing the clothes he slept in....' You decided to act as if you never had that thought because either grossed you out too much.

Time flew by and soon you had all reached the mirror room.

_________________________________________

1509 words