seven

'OH NO CRINGE'

'OH NO CRINGE'

One valid reason to not sneak out with any potter is that they will bring you danger and laugh about it and call the situation cute. Because their life is so fucked up that they fuck up others too. This is not me being rude. It's just the truth. I have had too many regrets in life but saying yes to Harry Potter to bunk a class might be on top of my fucking list, the bitch I ran away with is crazy.

I am not dramatic.

This man straight up took me to the quidditch field and tried to make me ride a damn broom that would fly high in the sky, he really has no filter. Straight up blunt. How do you expect me to just fly, some consequences come after you do this, because I know flying is just not my thing. I have had too many accidents in my life from falling from really tall places and breaking too many bones that I can't even keep count of. I am just really scared of heights. Like I could never.

Also note, if I die, if I die then my death will be blamed upon the chosen one because he is a little bitch. I can imagine the headlines of the newspapers being like 'Girl dies from falling off from sky from a broom all because of peer pressure from a dude from Hogwarts. The worst thing that could happen is me going into a coma since death is far better than living and suffering

"Harry you are crazy I am not riding the broom it's seriously not fetch," Coraline looked terrified of the broom.

"Well I know something else you could ride," Harry muttered.

"What did you say again, potter??"

There was a cue of silence.

"I heard you say something potter you are not that sneaky you know?" She rolled her eyes.

Was he flirting with her?

"Nothing... Nothing that's beside the point. You are riding a broom with me and we are gonna fly together," Harry crossed his arms arrogantly and stared at her as if she was the only thing in the world. I mean he wouldn't mind seeing her eyes roll back again but for another reason. Well, that's for another day.

Bro this man has mesmerizing eyes. Fuck I am falling into his charms.

"I-er umm so yeah u could do that but if I die I am gonna haunt you," Coraline cleared her throat trying to focus and avoiding eye contact.

"I knew you would say yes," He cheekily winked at her. Harry proceeded to grab her wrist and pull her towards the broomsticks laying on the grass.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU SCAR HEAD??" Coraline yelled now frustrated and irritated that he was holding her wrist however she oddly didn't want him to let go.

"Watch your mouth sweetheart, that gonna bring a whole lot of trouble later," He started reaching for the broom and signaled her to get on it.

"Don't call me sweetheart potter!" Coraline sneered but did as he told.

With no option now, the blonde slightly shrieked at the sudden take-off from the ground and they were high up in the sky. Like really up. Coraline was shaking, she nearly pissed her pants when Harry did that without giving her a caution.

She couldn't open her eyes. Fear consumed her. It was overwhelming. She thought she would faint.

"Harry I am afraid I am going to die at any FUCKING MOMENT!" Once again Coraline yelled, she never shouted at someone so much in one day.

"NAH trust me it's gonna be fine just open your eyes blondie. Trust me you are not gonna die," Harry whispered in her ear.

Coraline involuntarily shivered. Now that she realized the two were close. She could feel Harry's chest pressing against her back and his one arm holding the broomstick the other holding her waist. Her stomach was twisting, soda can opening and butterflies everything happened at one time.

It was romantic. She wasn't complaining. I mean he was hot Coraline didn't mind hot men. Unless they are shitty. Harry was a gentleman and shitty so she had a double impression about him. Was he like smash or a pass? It was hard. But right now the only thing she cared about is Harry's hand around her waist. It was driving her insane.

Sorry for the late update and the short chapter

Sorry for the late update and the short chapter. I have been busy for a long time with board exams.