There is one way

IM BACK! I'm feeling better, and I have a big gash in my head now(photo at the top), I had to go to the hospital and they glued my head back together!:D

Also, I've recently(if not today, depends when thia comes out) continued my oneshots, so go check that out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Scott landed in Crystal cliffs and made his way towards the Academy, on a hunt for the wizard. "Gem?" He called out, as he entered the academy. "Ah, hello Scott. How are you doing dear?" She asked

Scott chuckled at the obvious question, "I could be better, but I'm actually here to know if you add any sells that could, oh I dont know, revive people from the dead….?”

the elf asked, muttering the last part. Gem just stared at him, blinked, then stared again. "I- um, I mean I do, but just so you know, he´ll just come back looking like a drowned person. And dont you think he would be happier staying in the after life"

The red haired women looked at cyanette as if it was the most obvious question in the world. Scott looked at her then nodded, but kept his down, trying to convince Gem to do the spell. *sigh* ”I can do it, but it´ll cost you¨ Gem said. ¨Really!?¨ the boy was practically jumping up and down.

"What'll cost? Diamonds, gold, emeral-" he was cut off with something that broke him. "Scott. It'll cost you a human soul…preferably a broken soul. Like yours" She said, avoiding eye contact. "Oh, well if it means Jimmy can be here, I´ll trade my soul for him"

"I- are you insane! No way!¨ The red haired wizard yelled. ¨Why not!? Do you not want me to be happy!? HUH!? IF YOU REALLY WANTED ME TO BE HAPPY, YOU'D DO IT!¨ Scott screamed back, then ran outside, flying off as fast as he could, back to Rivendell.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
¨Scott?¨ Lizzie shouted as she walked up the stairs to Scotts room. She has brought him cookies to try and cheer him up. ¨Scott..?¨ the pinkette slowly turned the doorknob and dropped her plate of cookies and ran out and flew off towards the Lost Empire