Chapter 12

𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓12:05 ━●─────── 45:15  ⇆      ◁        ❚❚   ▷  ↻

𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓
12:05 ━●─────── 45:15
  ⇆      ◁        ❚❚   ▷  ↻

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Days have passed after Venti has been taken back to where he belongs, Mondstadt. Apparently, he was Diluc's advisor though it was still unknown to (Name) that he was the Young King of Mondstadt. If she ever finds out that she had been interacting with Royals all this time then she would have passed out.

Ever since she was young, she had been taught that the Royals in each nation should be treated with respect and their eyes should now be looked upon by a mere commoner-- though this was false. This was only taught to noble children for them to grow up that their status was more than enough to look down on others, especially commoners.

She and her siblings were born from a known noble family whose wealth comes from illegal doings such as slavery and auctions of rare ores that the Empire had been trying to save from being over-exploited.

They have remained innocent in their childhood, away from the fact they were eating off of their family's work doing something illegal. But despite that, (Name), the eldest daughter of the Hasegawa Clan, the only heir of their clan, grew up in a strict manner.

She had to wake up early every single day to study and read about politics and memorize the names of the noblemen and women in the Empire of Liyue, making her brain engraved with the names and achievements. She never got to experience having a debutante ball, so she was often rumored as the heir that was not loved.

Her knowledge regarding the people and history of Liyue's empire did great help for her as she will be a Royal Knight soon-- she made herself think of positivity rather than negativity. She needed that job and she would do anything to achieve it, just so that she could ask Zhongli or Childe to at least stop supporting her and her siblings with mora.

Holding her new sword in her hand had never felt so right, she thought that she'd be some kind of politician under her family's name in the future, but who would have thought that she'd ever aim to become a knight?

Her new sword was given by none other than Zhongli, he gave the girl a light sword that was encrusted with a small Cor Lapis in its handle. The sword had a tassel, also given by Zhongli, it was a color of gold and black-- which (Name) noticed that it seemed to be Zhongli's favorite color. However, she did not know that the colors of it had a meaning behind them.

Being a knight was no joke, she knew how knights would train from a young age until they were at the right age to be deployed as an official knight. So she worked hard, and she asked Zhongli for more books and techniques-- which helped a lot in her case.

"Kaito, did you have breakfast?" She asked as she sheathes her sword.

"Of course, what about you?"

"Mhm, I did. You're off to see Mochi now?" (Name) smiled after she had said the nickname that she had given to his friend, his long name was a bit hard to pronounce for her so she just merely shortened it with a word she knows.