Chapter 6

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃?6:05 ━●─────── 45:15  ⇆      ◁      ❚❚   ▷  ↻

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃?
6:05 ━●─────── 45:15
  ⇆      ◁      ❚❚   ▷  ↻

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The girl who was trained by Zhongli yesterday was now sleeping like a log due to her body feeling extremely exhausted and fatigued. She held her pillow to her chest and hummed, "Mmm.." If she could then she would've just spent all day sleeping or laying around her bed. 

Small hands shook the sleeping girl to wake but failed to do so since Mizu does not have that much power to move her sister, if she could jump on her then she would've done it but since she's a good girl, she did not continue doing that awful thought.

"Nee-chan!" Mizu yelled as if she was desperate, she couldn't reach the cupboards and could not find a stool to step on, so she couldn't have her breakfast. She had been awake around five in the morning, she couldn't stay asleep so she took her time playing with her toys that she had brought from they last home.

But now it was already almost noon and her stomach was already grumbling painfully, she whined and thrashed around the room or beside her sister but it was no use, her older sister won't wake up and her older brother locked his own room so that Mizu can't sneak in to steal his clean papers to draw on.

"Nee-chan!!! Wake up!"

"I'm hungry!"

The young girl whined and at the same time crocodile tears ran down her face, "Uuuueee.." She then sniffled and took her toy bear, she went out of the room where her sister was and then closed the door properly. Guess she needed to look for a different option to the the bread from the cupboard.

Wiping her tears as she looked up at the cupboard, she looked around but then saw someone looking at her by the window. It was a handsome man with a sweet smiled plastered in his face, so the naive girl smiled when she finally saw someone who can reach the cupboard.

The man by the window waved his hand and Mizu being respectful, did the same. She ran to the front door with her small legs and then twisted the knob of the door open. "Hello, mister!" She beamed and the older lad crouched onto her height.

"Are you the only one here?" He asked as his dull blue eyes wandered around the small home. He thought to himself of why a child like this is alone and crying, surely, the girl that Morax had mentioned before wouldn't be careless on looking after her younger sibling.

"Mhm! My brother and sister are still sleeping."

Tartaglia frowned for a few seconds but then changed his expression as to not scare the child, he took her and carried her with one arm while his other carried the treat that the Emperor asked him to bring before going here. "Why did you cry?" He asked in the most softest tone he could do, just like when he's with his little brother, Teucer.