Chapter 1

𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄1:05 ━●─────── 45:15  ⇆  ◁    ❚❚   ▷  ↻

𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄
1:05 ━●─────── 45:15
  ⇆  ◁    ❚❚   ▷  ↻

Please be mindful that English is not my first language, so there might be certain spelling and grammatical mistakes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Where are we going?" A female child asked with a voice sounding as if she complaining, though she had the right to be tired since she and her siblings had been walking and running for a few hours now. There was no doubt that the girl was exhausted since her complexion hasn't been looking well.. after all, they were running under the burning flames of the sun with no breaks.

With a frown forming on her face, the (h/c) haired girl sighed and wiped the sweat off of her face. "Nowhere, be quiet and cover up your face--" She was interrupted, but she didn't bother to stop her little sister since she knows what would happen if she did.

They were alone, and she needed to act mature because her parents wouldn't be there to help and defend them. They had to escape because their family had been ambushed by Royal Knights who was loyal to the new Emperor of the Liyue Empire, Morax. 

The siblings had no idea why the new Emperor had invaded their kin, but the elders in their clan did, and they didn't bother to warn their younglings in order to shield them from the real world's wrath. What (Name) only know is that she needed to hide and protect her younger siblings at all costs, even if it costs her own life.

"But I'm tired! I don't wanna run anymore!" The little girl threw a tantrum, stomping her little foot on the ground and pouting while looking up at her older sister, whose tolerance was about to run out.

They'd been fed with a silver spoon since birth, and the youngest of them would probably behave spoiled. After all, what they were going through was new and difficult  even to (Name).

Letting out an exhausted sigh, (Name) didn't bother to complain or lecture Mizu, the name of her little sister, since this wasn't a great time to do so. "..I'll carry you so, be quiet. Alright?" She spoke sweetly as to not aggregate the child more, she gave her bag to her younger brother who remained obedient and quiet the whole time. 

Surely, the younger boy had gotten a gist of what kind of situation they are currently in. (Name) was grateful that her younger brother was understanding and obedient unlike their youngest sibling who kept on complaining on their journey.

"Kaito, can you still carry those? Are you tired?" As they started to walk deeper into the trees, the eldest questioned as she moved her little sister into a much more comfortable position to allow her to sleep peacefully.

The farther they go, the farther they get away from danger but that doesn't mean they're safe all the time since there could be some slimes, hilichurls or maybe even those ruin guards.