You Yingri stared blankly at Han Shaoling and the smile on his face froze completely.

Han Shaoling continued cruelly: "It's just a detoxification tool. The three of us can share it. However, I have to say in advance that in order not to affect the feelings between me and my wife, I will completely destroy Meng Wuyou's face. You should consider it more carefully whether to sleep with a terrible looking woman for a lifetime or not."

You Yingri was so frightened that he waved his hands again and again, and said with an apologetic smile: "King Han, Brother Han, Han Brother-in-law, I, I, I, I absolutely don't mean that. Re, re, really not. How can you take it seriously!"

Meng Wuyou, who was on the side, was heartbroken.

Taking advantage of others' unpreparedness, she slammed her head into the pillar on the side.

"Han Shaoling, I hate you in the rest of my life!"

At the moment when Meng Wuyou's head was about to knock on the pillar, Han Shaoling suddenly felt a strong sourness rising from the bottom of his heart! He half-covered his heart, didn't realize that this was the effect of the One Heart Contract being torn, and only thought that he was actually in love with Meng Wuyou.

Chapter 108.5 Extra Story - If The Little Young Master Never Turned Black(2)

He shivered and rushed forward without thinking at all, and blocked her with his body.

She fiercely slammed herself to his chest.

Han Shaoling found that the force of the collision was really not that great, and it was definitely impossible to die from it. At most, she will only be lying in bed for half a month.

However, even though he had already seen the true face of this woman with various tricks in her, at this moment, seeing her wanting to die, his heart was still aching very honestly, and the soreness made him feel uncomfortable and terrified.

"Woman, I do not allow you to die."

It turned out that the long-term company in the previous life had made this woman take root in his heart, and he could not bear the pain of losing her at all.

God, it turns out that he actually loves her! If not, why is his heart so sore at this moment! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the instinctive reaction of the body. He must be in love with Meng Wuyou...

Meng Wuyou and Sang Yuanyuan, he must have both!

They are all his!

In an instant, Han Shaoling made up his mind.

Since there is no You Wuming in this world, then, what else can he not get? The country and beauties, all these things are in his hands!

Han Shaoling was full of pride. He picked up Meng Wuyou, who had almost died of crying and left the stunned You Yingri on the side, then strode to his bedroom.

"Crown Prince You, I won't entertain you anymore then!"

Han Shaoling completely accepted Meng Wuyou and comforted her sadness with his strong body. The two spent the whole night, blowing hot and cold, on the huge bed in Wuji Courtyard.

He suddenly felt a little silly. Sang Yuanyuan betrayed himself and followed You Wuming in his previous life. She was the one who betrayed his love first. Why should he be so polite to her then?

Just hang her for a few days first!

......

Sang Yuanyuan sat by the window in a daze.

After dinner, the nameless lunatic went out. The sky was already dark but he hadn't come back yet.

She found that she had a little bit of a chick complex for him--Since the time she transmigrated into this world, he was the only one feeding her. Now, as soon as she is hungry, she starts to miss him unconsciously.