Trouble

Author's Note: In this first page, my OC, Irishia is 10 years old.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Sigh. Another day, another torture." I said. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to bathe. After taking a good bath and changed to my school uniform I went to the kitchen and ate the meal my parents prepared for me.

My mother, Aerie Nyamiko, works at the bank as a cashier while my father, Skylark Nyamiko, works at a cafe as cook. They're busy but they have time for me.

I saw both of my parents getting ready to go to their jobs.
"Bye sweetie. We'll be back soon. Enjoy your school." mother said. "Yeah. Don't make any trouble again. We don't want you to be expelled." father added. "Yeah yeah. I know. Stay safe out there always." I replied. And with that I waved at my parents as they went to the car and drove away. I sighed as I got ready for school.

When I got there, I immediately went to our classroom and sat on my chair.
"Ugh. Oh there she is. What a troublesome, annoying thing." a voice said. "Yeah. Ugh. Hey freak." said another. "Hello again Cinderella. Hahah." said the third one. Irishia sighed. "Ugh what do you want this time. I don't want trouble today. Leave me alone, Vina, Lisa, Susie." I said. "Oh don't be such a pain, Irishia. You always bring trouble wherever you go." Vina said. "We're just here to stop you from doing any trouble."  'You're the troublemaker here.' I thought as I sighed. "Whatever. Just leave me alone." I said. Surprisingly they did but only because our teacher Ms. Luna came in. Then we began our class without mischief.

>time skip(skip the whole day of classes even lunch)<
(time to time during the day they would look for times when she's alone and they'd bully her then)

>time skip(skip the whole day of classes even lunch)<(time to time during the day they would look for times when she's alone and they'd bully her then)

>Home Time<

Finally, today's school is over. Now I have time for a plan. A revenge plan. I've been waiting for a chance. Today's the day because they are going down.

(Deep hatred, yeah. I like that about my OC.)

[to be continued... 😏]