Chapter 2

Flashback

Everything that he face while being a rouge is not as easy as it seem moreover for being a male omega. That night Nunew run away from home and break his bond with his old pack because of the feared of rejection from his own mate.

Nunew run so far he didn't know if ever he could return one day but that thought, he keep it far inside the part of his mind, as far as he can. His omega wolf ignores him for a few months after that but later on it begin to accept Nunew's choice by keeping them away to save their life from the painful truth. At least they're still healthy and alive somewhere in this province right?

Things has been not the same as before after running away from Lampang to Pattaya where he settle down for . After being an lone omega rogue on the street, a lot of dirty unmated alpha try to force mate him and that's why Nunew take the initiative to ride the bus from one stop to another till he reach his destination. He travel so far just to live a new life.

Thankfully he is more safe here than in his old place. Nunew just turn 17 when he land his first ever full time job with a good pay after juggling with part time job here and there for a whole year. Now he's an employee under the modelling agency as an editor, not the dream job that he's been dreaming about as a child but at least they're kind enough to hire him for his talents. Nunew love his jobs environment very much and his colleagues have been so sweet and understanding on his conditions. He's so lucky to be here working with them.

They never judge him for being a male omega, but it was the total opposite as they treated him with love and care. Pampering him with delicious treats and pretty compliments that he always needed to hear from someone when having a bad day.

James is his boss. A male beta with an attitude of his own but nevertheless he's the kindest soul when it comes to the younger. James already have a soft spot for the male omega and Nunew is considered as the baby inside their office. Well what can he say when everybody agree to that.

Living by himself is a total chaos too as Nunew been saving up money so one day he could send it secretly to his parents back in Lampang as an apology for running away. They know where he is but Pa and Ma let him be as they admitted that their only son is living a good life now somewhere in the country.

"You're alive and healthy, that's good to hear" Ma cry her eyes out hearing the trembling voice over the phone. She missed her baby boy so much but after hearing the truth from Nunew's mouth, Ma agreed to his decision.

"We will always be here and support you from far, my only child" Pa hide his sadness away as much as he could.

"I'll meet you one day I promise" Nunew let the phone fall to his side of the bed. That night he cries in agony alone into the darkness.

He rent a small room near the office from where he works, but it is not exactly a safe neighbourhood for an unmate omega to live alone. And so Nunew could only stay for a few months before having to move out and search for an affordable place to stay. After hearing his problems of not having a roof to sleep, James offer him a place to stay in his apartment.

At first Nunew seem sceptical with the kind offer but then later on he could see that James didn't have any malicious intentions towards him. He accepted the offer and both of them become housemate officially. Now they're like an inseparable sibling as their bond becomes stronger after living together but more to brotherly love. Everywhere James go, Nunew must follow along.

He is like a big brother with shield that protect Nunew against bad alpha everyday and the younger can't thank him enough for that. He really appreciate how considerate James is towards him as his employee and close friend.