Iron Man 2 (Part 8): We Got Trouble

Trouble brews at the Stark Expo!! Will our heroes get there in time?? Find out now!!

Location: Stark Expo - Flushing, New York.

It was nighttime, as everyone arrived to witness Justin Hammer's presentation at the Expo. Happy and Natasha exited the car, as she then opened the door for Pepper to exit.

Happy: "I'll keep the car down here, all right?"

Pepper: "Thank you, Happy."

Both of them walked up the stairs as an announcer was heard, talking about the presentation starting shortly. The audience began clapping as Justin Hammer dances on the stage and moved his way near the podium with music playing on the background. Pepper and Natasha didn't look impressed or amused.

 Pepper and Natasha didn't look impressed or amused

Hammer: "Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Thanks for coming. Ladies and gentlemen, for far too long, this country has had to place its brave men and women in harm's way, but then the Iron Man arrived, and we thought the days of losing lives were behind us. Sadly, that technology was kept out of reach. That's not fair. That's not right. And it's just too bad."

Pepper: "[Sighing] Oh, Lord." She silently said.

Hammer: "Regardless, it was an impressive innovation, one that grabbed headlines the world over. Well, today, my friends, the press is faced with quite a different problem. They are about to run out of ink." He said.

A scattered applause was heard as two rushed onto the stage to remove the podium.

Hammer: "Get that out of here." He softly said. "Ladies and gentlemen, today I present to you the new face of the United States military. The Hammer drone!" He announced.

The Caissons Go Rolling Along was playing as the screen showed the military. And one by one, different sets of Hammer drones rose on top of the stage as Hammer calls them out.

Hammer: "Army! Navy! Air Force! Marines! Yeah! Yeah! Whoo! That's a hell of a lot better than some cheerleaders, let me tell you."

Meanwhile, Vanko was watching the entire presentation and typing something on the keyboard.

Hammer: "But as revolutionary as this technology is, there will always be a need for a man to be present in the theater of war. Ladies and gentlemen, today I am proud to present to you the very first prototype in the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit and it's pilot, Air Force Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes." He announced as everyone clapped.