Iron Man 2 (Part 7): Hardware Mode

Start from the beginning

Pepper: "[Firmly] No."

Man on TV: "Miss Potts has done nothing to manage this terrible..."

Tony: "Mute."

Blake: "Man, this is not looking too good..." He said to himself.

Pepper: "No... Burt... Burt... Burt, listen to me. Don't tell me that we have the best patent lawyers in the country and then not let me pursue this."

As they were still waiting, Tony walks over to the side of the office to find a bunch of boxes and other stuff covered up.

Tony: "I'll get this stuff out of here."

Pepper: "Well, then, tell the President to sign an order. We'll talk about it at the Expo."

Tony pulls back a sheet and finds the same model as that that was in the video with his father.

Pepper: "Hammer's giving some presentation tomorrow evening. Will Tony Stark be there?"

Tony: He pulls up a chair. "Will I?" He asked.

Pepper: "No, he will not. And neither is Blake Riley. Bye." She said as she hung up.

Tony: "We both would like to be. Got a minute?"

Pepper: "No."

Tony: "Come on, you just got off the phone. You're fine. 30 seconds."

Pepper: "Twenty-nine Twenty-eight." She starts counting down on her watch.

Tony: "We were just driving over here, and I thought I was coming to basically apologize, but I'm not."

Blake: "What?"

Pepper: "You didn't come here to apologize?"

Tony: "Look, that goes without saying, and I'm working on that. But I haven't been entirely upfront with you, and I just want to try to make good. Can I move this? This is crazy. It's like a Ferris wheel, going. I'm trying to get some..."

Pepper: "No."

Blake: "Oh, Christ..." He said as he covered his face, looking down. He knows this is going to be long conversation.

Tony: [Clears Throat] "Do you know how short life is? And if I never got to express... And by the way, this is somewhat revelatory to me. And I don't care... I mean, I care. It would be nice. I'm not expecting you to... Look, here's what I'm trying to say. I'm just gonna say it."

Pepper: "Let me stop you right here, okay? Because if you say "I" one more time, I'm gonna actually hurl something at your head, I think. I am trying to run a company. Do you have any idea what that entails? What is that in the bag?" She immediately asked.

Blake: "A gift. Tony originally wanted to give you strawberries, but I reminded him that you were allergic so we went and got you something else. Chocolates." He said as he handed her the box of chocolates.

Pepper: "Well, thank you. I'm glad you warned him about it. As I was saying, people are relying on you to be Iron Man and you've disappeared, and all I'm doing is putting out your fires and taking the heat of it. I am trying to do the job that you were meant to do."

Tony: "This is progress, Pepper. I knew there was a correlation between you and this."

Blake: "Oh my god."