Day 23: Hum

Jungkook is humming a song in low voice but as soon as she sits next to him, he stops. She is pained, and curious too because He sounds SO in tune and her ears are eager to hear him do it just once more. 

He smiles at her and she smiles back.

Hey can you sing it again, you sing so well.

She says the sentence in her mind, it sounds so easy but she cannot bring it to her lips. She sighs, COME ON JUHI SAY IT. She decides, determined. 

"I uh. . know guitar. .I Mean how to play it.. You sing?" She says and there is both surprise and glow on the boy's face.

"WHAT OH MY GOD JUHI???? You're so cool?? YES I can sing!! Let's Jam sometime?" He says excitedly and she nods, smiling.

But he still isn't singing.  She thinks.

"What are you favorite songs?" She asks, hoping he'd sing them for her.

(Author: Oh poor Juhi, it doesn't work like that girl T.T)

"Mannnyyy but on top of my head , like the ones I'm listening to these days, O Re Piya,  and Mast Magan, ,, and many more ,,Yours????" He asks , not realizing that maybe she just wants him to sing or just hum  once.

"I. . .I don't remember many . .Saibo, Tose naina lage . . .Javeda Zindagi ??" Juhi looks at him.

Jungkook's eyes light up in recognition and now, 

He sings.

It's just a line he hums but Oh that's all she wanted.