• 14 Savannah Talk

.
.
.

"seven times" Tyler says as he looks at Caser with a deadpanned look. You were just happy someone said something  as it had been quiet for the past few seconds.

"Oh my god we're all gonna die" logan shakily looked down. "where do you guys wanna go anyway?" you asked, leaning back on your hands, taylor throwing you concerned looks.

Ashlyn looked towards you. 'They acted more mature and quiet at school, now they're acting like they've kown us forever.' "we're trying to reach Savannah."

You looked at her for a second and glanced around the bus. Everyone was serious, well besides Aiden of course. "Ah ha, but why tho." you said, it was more a statement though.

"Um, to find a way to stop coming here" the red head said, once again not  all too happy about your carelessness Eventually Tyler started spouting some nonsense and others joined in adding comments of their own.

"Thats dumb" you finally spoke up, gaining everyone's attention. At this point Ashlyn had a look that radiated pissed off energy. But hey, you don't go find random in an unknown parallel dimension and finally find people just to get mad at them.

"Oh? and would you mind explaining why that would be?" You both were sitting across from each other, her arms crossed, looking tense and you with your legs crossed and leaning back on your hands looking bored as can be.

"Look kid" you started with a relaxed look somewhat turning into a grin and she irked. "You and me, were not too different. You're stuck here, I'm stuck here, you changed how you look here, i did too." You put on a serious face. "and we both got ways of sensing these burnt skeletons."

She face comically went from pissed, bored and annoyed to somewhat pissed, surprised, and a little uneasy.  "How-How'd you know?"

"oh please darling, it's how i found you guys, geez im surprised you didn't sense me coming up to the bus sooner." You rolled your eyes, bored that you have to explain this.

"You haven't answered the original question, why's it dumb." Aiden said, pulling a seat next to you and ash.

"God it's not rocket science! with the kind of connection you have to this place the rifty thing probably closed or something."

.
.
.

"what? I'm just going off of what those guys said a few weeks ago, weird folks if ya ask me. Though if it's leaving the graveyard here, I'd advise you not to.

Words:439
9/25/22

A/n: I would have made it longer but screentime and im a 1 %