•8• Classmates

You eventually got rid of the blond who wouldn't stop talking by the red head who walked by as he went to annoy her instead, the brunette followed after him. You let out a breath of fresh air and continued to walk before a familiar arm was slung over your shoulder.

"Hey smalls" Caser said as you both walked to the dean's. "Shut up I'm almost as tall as you dumbass." You glared, shoving his arm off your shoulder. He rolled his eyes in return. After you both got your schedules, you separated seeing as he was two years older and luckily got to your class on time.

As you opened the door, there were six kids in particular, including the red head, that looked particularly exhausted as eye bags similar to yours littered their faces. 'what the f-' you were cut out of your thoughts as Mr. Thomas? Was his name asked you to introduce yourself and one thing about you.

"Hi I'm [Name] [L/N] and I like [insert hobby]". "Amazing, now I believe your seat is behind Ashlyn, it will have your name on it." He pointed to the empty seat behind the red head. 'Ashlyn huh.' you moved to sit down and slightly unpacked, taking out the stuff the other kids had around them and tried to pay attention.

Feeling that someone is staring at you, you look around only to make eye contact with the Aiden, the Blond that keeps smiling in an uncanny way. You feel a subtle chill go up your spine and look away. A paper from Ashlyn's desk flys off to the ground next to you as you pick it up and tap her on the back to give it back.

As she turns around to grab it, the light from the window hits her, revealing her shadow. Instead of long, braided hair like you'd expect, it was short and wild in the shadow, you both glace at it before looking back at each other and she takes the paper and turns around. 'can she go there too!?' you thought, hands running through your hair under your hood.

'but only me and Caser can go, we've established that already!' as you were melting into your thoughts, Ashlyn wasnt any better. 'Can she really see my shadow? I thought it was just me. Can people that haven't gone see it too or.' Ashlyn's eyes widened. 'is she that boy's accomplice? He didn't mention he had one. It does raise suspicion though. '

Ashlyn glances at Aiden who had a question mark above his head at the interaction, silently letting him know that she'll explain it at lunch.

                   'Just who is this kid?'

Words:
8/2/22