°13° You

"No"

"WHAT!?"

"what do you mean 'no'!" Tyler shouted, as everyone looked at the blue eyed brunette confused.

"I mean no you wanna hear it in German? Nein." Caser crossed his arms over his chest with a skeptical look.

"But you're old enough to drive!" Tyler screamed again. Ashlyn was also getting restless. 'He wont take us.... Why? It doesn't make sense unless-' before she finishes her thoughts, the group turns around again towards the front of the bus as they hear a series of 'clanks' from outside.

They hurriedly grab their weapons, ready to beat the shit out of a phantom when suddenly a head of messy [h/c] pops up.

You walk into the bus, full of scraps and bruises, cuts lining your face and a heavily bleeding arm. Not to mention that your hands and shoes were covered in a black, ink substance.

Caser squints his eyes, "yikes, you look terrible." His voice laced in disgust from all the blood.

"Oh gee thanks, it's a new fashion trend I'm trying out." You said as you threw your arms out, gesturing to your ripped clothing sarcastically "I heard something in german, what were you guys talking about."

CAser opened his mouth to give a response when he was dramatically shoved out of the way by Taylor and Ben, trying to get to poor bloody you.

You stepped back the sudden movement before you were gently sat in a chair by Ashlyn as the two address your wounds.

---

"So you mind sharing why you were all banged up, bloody and...inky" Ashlyn started calmly as she moved an inky tissue away from herself.

"It was nothing much, I've gotten worse before." You said, picking at the bandages around your arm.

"You have two broken bones"

"Oh"

"Oh you're that new kid in our class!" Aiden grinned, getting way too close.

"Uh, yeah I am." You watched as the boy you found out was Ben dragged the blond away. "And to answer your question," you faced Ashlyn as best you could with a bandaged torso," you guys have a god awful infestation around here like seriously. "

"That doesn't explain why you had so many injuries though!" Tyler said, or yelled. 'He really likes yelling huh' you concluded.

"Thats because this dumbass over here locked me out of that gate." Your attention shifted to Caser as he avoided contact with a punchable face. "And not only that, but he let two in in the process, so i had to take care of them when i got through, and apparently another one climbed the wall. Though i assume you already took care of it."

"Ah..is that right." Logan said as he nervously looked at Caser. Aiden on the other hand had practical starts in his eyes as his usual grin turned into a big smile. "You took down two of those things!? I would too but i wasn't allowed."

"Yikes, thats depressing."you commented, side glancing at the blond as you noticed you're both wearing the same shirt.

"Anyways, back to our conversation before we were interrupted." Tyler said seriously and quietly since the poor dude was gritting his teeth. "Ah right, Caser why won't you drive us to Savannah?"

The brunette in turn started to sweat a little. "Well its because-" "PFFF-T HAHAHAHAHAH"

All heads turn to you who were desperately clutching your hurting stomach as you laughed your ass off.

"You- you asked him, to drive you to Savannah!? Haha" you said breathlessly while wiping a tear from your eye.

"Why is that a problem?" Taylor asked as she patted your back.

"Of course it is!

He failed his driving test 7 times!"

Words:688
8/22/22

A/n: Sorry for not posting! X﹏X

Tbh i kinda forgot about this book, but ill see if i cant make time to write chapters!

Also im making a Demon Slayer x reader atm, well two- ones a 'choose your own way' and the other one is just a regular iseaki that you would see,

which on do you think i should focas on ither than this book?