•3• Phantoms

When you and Caser returned from the graveyard, your crocs were flung off your feet as you, for the second time that day, bolted to your beloved bedroom. The graveyard was pretty cool, but you could worry about that later as the night was almost here and there was another thing to worry about. The monsters. Every night since the last time you visited Georgia when you were five, at exactly twelve O'clock, you would be stuck in a parallel-like dimension for exactly 7 hours and wake up not a minute before 12:01. You looked at your phone which said 11:45, leaving you fifteen minutes to prepare.

12:00 A.M

"I totally forgot how much more painful things are here.' Caser said as he looked at the big scratch on his arm. The sky was as usual, a blood red and there was nobody there except you and Caser. "We've literally been coming here for the past nine years, how do you forget that?" You questioned, putting your timer on for seven hours. "Oh gee I guess it's because we haven't had an incident since last night!" "Whatever, I think we should get to the graveyard." Caser stops and turns towards you. "[Name]. Why do you want to go now of all times!?" An exasperated groan left your throat. "Oh gee I don't know probably because it has a thirteen foot tall wall and a bunch of junk we could use to make weapons!" You two kept bickering between each other before you both where interrupted.

Words:264
7/28/23