Chapter 5

Underline = German
Italics = English
Normal text = Japanese
————————————

Y/N pov

...too much...too much frickin 'squeals and whispers...

I didn't think Jotaro would be this popular in highschool, well, I mean, he was a bit popular in junior high, and middle school,  but that's not the point.

The point is, I'm starting to get annoyed by the whispering in all the halls and classes. Anyways, I just finished science class, so that gives me lunch, humming to myself as I made my way to the courtyard while most of all the students went to the cafeteria.

Grabbing my lunch from my backpack, I walked to the shadows under a few trees, thanks to the darkness of the shadows, I was able to blend in and take out my lunch in peace.

Taking out a container of Rouladen* along with a fork, I started eating the food, savouring the flavor. Letting Foi come out as he started rolling around in the grass, of course in the shadow of the trees.

"Foi Foi!"

Looking up, I saw Foi in the defense, quietly growing towards a tree.

Lowering my food, I peered at the tree, trying to get a better look at what Foi was growling at.

!POP!

A green head...a green head popped out of the base of the tree, it seemed to be a stand. Foi quickly stopped growling and just tilted her head at the green head.

Seems to be...friendly?

Watching the green head come out of the ground more until its whole body was visible.

It looked like a melon.

Seeing that the stand hasn't attacked Foi yet, I picked my food back up and continued eating it.
Watching as the melon stand looked at Foi before playing with her.

Finishing my lunch, I packed the dish back into the bag before reaching for a coca-cola. Taking it out of my bag, I tossed my bag over my shoulder before standing up and opening the bottle of coca-cola.

Drinking the coca-cola, I looked at Foi and the melon stand once again before calling Foi over.

"It's almost time to go, Foi." I said as I put the lid back on the bottle, I felt the weird feeling once again as Foi emerged into me.

Waving goodbye to the melon stand, I was surprised to see it wave back at me with what seemed to be a small smile.

Coming out of my surprise, I turned towards the school and started walking towards it, my second to last class was soon to start, Biology.
But, my peace just has to end...because...Jotaro and Kakyoin are walking, well speed walking with their long ass legs, towards me.

Turning my head and going the other way from them, picking up my pace as I saw that they were both quickly making their way towards me.

Kakyoin pov

"Are you going to fill me in on why she doesn't want to be around you?" I asked Jotaro as we walked towards Y/N.

"Hmph...Past troubles." Was all Jotaro said as he squinted his eyes a bit, in what I assumed to be frustration, at Y/N's back.

"Is that all your gonna say?" I asked, only to get no response back. Sighing, I shook my head as I still followed after Y/N along with Jotaro.

Jotaro pov

Goddammit Y/N, just stop and let me apologize.

I might just summon star platinum right now and throw Y/N into a vacant classroom.

Sighing in frustration from how fast she can move, despite her height, well she was no longer that short but she was still pretty short compared to Kakyoin and I.

"Yare yare...Kakyoin, you should probably head to your class, it starts soon." I said to Kakyoin as we continued walking.

I could see Kakyoin look at me for a few seconds before answering.

"Alright, well, good luck."

"Hmph." I said as I continued walking after Y/N, watching her turn into an alleyway between the indoor pool and the main building.

Walking into the alleyway, I quickly came to a stop once I saw Y/N had turned around and was now in front of me.

"What do you want?" Y/N asked as I felt her gaze on me turn into a glare.

Bringing my hand up to my face, I adjustey hat to cover my eyes.

"...I wanted to apologize..."

"For?"

"For what happened before you left."

I watched as Y/N crossed her arms and leaned to the side a bit.

"...I was...There was just a couple of things going on that was frustrating me at that time, I didn't mean to take my anger out on you..." I said as I looked away from Y/N, remembering what had happened that day.

"Then who?"

"What?"  I was confused by this question, looking at Y/N again.

"Who were you going to take your anger out on?" Y/N said as she stared straight into my eyes.

"...I-wha-" How is Y/N always able to make me stutter.

I heard Y/N sigh as she rubbed her nose bridge.

"Jotaro...Leave me alone until you have an actual reason to come to me..." She said before she walked past me, towards the main building.

Standing in the alleyway, watching her walk away, I felt Star Platinum emerge from me. Grumbling under my breath and bringing my hat lower down my face, I started walking to the main building.

I felt something patting my shoulder,  looking to my side I saw Star Platinum was still out, only floating right next to me and patting my shoulder.

"Yare Yare... don't give me that..."