Chapter 2

Underline = German
Italics = English
Normal text = Japanese
—————————————

Present day...
Y/N pov

"Mother, do you need help?" I asked the lady next to me, my mother, fumbling with her bags.

"Don't worry sweety, I can handle it." My mother responded as she fumbled more with the bags. Typical, mother always tries to do things herself, which doesn't work out.

"Mother, stop trying to do things yourself, you'll push yourself too hard." I said as I took a few bagsfrom her hold, so we were now holding the same number of bags in both of our hands.

"Really, I could have handled it myself." My mother huffed as we walked to the car we rented.

"Mother, you need to at least have people help you on certain occasions. You can't just keep trying to do everything yourself." I said, I have been a bit concerned about my mother, her and my father divorced. Apparently he was cheating on her with his secretary, asshole move if you ask me. Ever since the divorce my mother has been trying to do everything herself. Well, I have been stepping in and keeping her from doing everything by herself.

Anyways, mother thought it would be a good idea to move back because her old boss said she could come back and work for them again, and of course, she accepted.
But, I don't think she wanted to move back to Japan just because she accepted the job offer, I mean, she had a good paying job back in Germany, I just think she wanted to move to get away from father.

We just got off the plane, most of our stuff was being shipped by a moving company, but my mother thought we would be fine taking all our clothes with us on the plane, which is two and a half bags/suitcases.

"Y/N, dear, I'll pack this up into the car, you can go ahead and sit down in the front seat." Mother said as she went to grab the bags from my hand, only to fail once I moved my hand away from her.

"Mother, I'll handle it, you go ahead and get in the car, besides, shouldn't you call your boss and tell him you just landed?" I said, while I took that bags from my mothers grips.

"Oh yes, I do...Thank you, Y/N dear." Mother said as she looked at me with a smile, before walking away and getting into the car.

"Jeez...you overwork yourself too much mother." I sighed as I opened the trunk of the car, placing the bags neatly into the trunk.

"Why did I agree to take all my clothes with me on the plane?" I sighed to myself, looking through the back window of the car, watching as my mother talked on the phone.

'It seems like she's even happier here than when we were in Germany.' I thought to myself, closing the trunk, I was about to walk to the side of the car so I could get in, but I was stopped by a tall, probably 6 foot old man...and another tall man with cherry colored hair. Well, I mean I'm pretty tall as well, I had a late growth spurt, I'm almost their height, being 5'8 gives me the advantage of not having to break my neck when talking to tall people.

"Excuse me miss! Sorry to bother you, but have you seen a very tall man , he wears a black coat, basically an emo." The old man said, he spoke in English, probably on vacation . This man they were talking about sounded very familiar, close to another man I know.

"Um, no sorry, I haven't seen anyone like that here." I said to the old man and the cherry headed man, I could tell my German accent showed through my english because their expressions changed.

"Are you German?" The cherry headed man said, he spoke German quite well actually, just the pronunciation of some of the words he asked me was a bit off.

"Yes, I am, I actually just moved here from Germany!" I said with a smile. I could tell the cherry headed man was surprised because his eyes widened a bit.

"Oh cool! I'm Noriaki Kakyoin by the way." The cherry headed man, now known as Kakyoin, said. I was about to speak again, but was interrupted by the old man.

"Can you guys speak American please, I don't know what you guys are saying" the old man said, itching the back of my head.

"Joseph, it's English, and maybe we will." Kakyoin said as he nudged the old man, I assume is named Joseph, with his elbow.

"Oh shush. Anyways, I'm Joseph Joestar." Joseph said, pointing at himself with his thumb. That last name sounded very familiar, I wonder why...oh well.

"My name is Niromina Y/N, you can call me Y/N." I said with a smile.

"Hm, Niromina, name sounds familiar, oh well, it was nice meeting you but we ne-" Joseph was about to continue on, but he was interrupted by a low, familiar, gruff voice.

"Y/N, dear, are you ready to go?" I heard my mother call out after I heard the car door window go down.

"Yes mother, I'm coming." I said as I looked towards the car, looking back at Joseph and Kakyoin.

"It seems it is my time to go now, I hope you find this emo guy you guys are looking for." I said as I bowed towards them.

"Ah, ok, well I don't wanna keep you waiting, stay safe Y/N." Kakyoin said as he bowed towards me.

"I Hope we meet again Y/N! Now hurry on, don't wanna keep your mom waiting!" Joseph said aloud with a big toothy smile.

Looking at both of the men, I nodded before turning around and opening the car door. Sitting in the car, I started strapping myself in once I felt the car start moving. Looking out the window, I watched as Joseph and Kakyoin kind've blended into the crowd, if it weren't for their heights I bet they would have blended into any crowd.

Slowly drifting away to my dreams as my mother drove to our new house, I couldn't help but look out my window, seeing a familiar hat above the heads of the people making up the crowd.

Well...It is Japan...He might still live here...

———
Second chapterrrrrrr, hope you like it!
  —Yorishita_Author

Bonus: