Chapter 3

Underline = German
Italics = English
Normal text = Japanese
—————————————

Y/N pov

"Mother, don't worry, I already made breakfast, your plate is on the counter." I said as I pointed towards the kitchen. It was a monday, and that meant I had to go to school, and my mother had to go to work. It felt weird, it was my first day at my new school, while it was her first day at her job. Well, I'm gonna have to start to expect that, I mean we did just move to a new country after all, it's only normal that you'll think almost everything feels weird.

"Oh, thank you dear,  I'll probably be home late tonight, so don't worry about waiting to make dinner for me." Mother said as she took her breakfast, quickly eating it before putting it in the sink.

"Hm,  should I start speaking Japanese now?" I asked my mother as I walked to the kitchen with my dirty dishes.

"If you want to dear, you can still speak German if you want." Mother said as she walked to the front door, grabbing the keys to our rented car, off of a table next to the door.

"Okay, well, have a nice day at work." I said as I started on the dishes, I'll be having to leave soon.

"Do you want me to give you a ride?" My mother asked as I heard her walk back to the kitchen.

"No need to, I can walk to school, now go, you don't need to be late." I said as I went to the table and grabbed my backpack off one of the chairs.

"Alright, be safe Y/N, I'll be on my way now. Bye!" Mother said as she waved before walking out of the house.

"You too, bye mother." I said as I walked out of the house, closing the door behind me. Watching as my mother drove off, I made my way to school, holding up my phone. I was following a route on google maps to get to my new school.

"...Omg, is that the new kid?.."

"...Yeah, I heard she moved here from Germany..."

I was on one of the busy routes, a lot of school girls and boys. They were whispering oh so much. I was getting a bit annoyed by how much whispering I could here, it seems when there is a new kid, the news spreads fast.

"...She's so pretty..."

"...yeah, what skincare do you think she uses?.."

"...I don't know, but what about Yuri? What is she going to do once she sees the new kid?.."

"...I don't know, I hope she doesn't get jealous, remember what happened last time?.."

"...it was so horrible, I think the last person who made her jealous, moved schools because of what Yuri did..."

It seems my beauty routine is finally getting some light shined on it, I did work hard to get rid of my pimples, anyways, it seems this Yuri person is somebody I should look out for, I mean, they can't be that bad.

Taking out my headphones, no longer being able to hear anymore of their whispers about this Yuri person and some delinquent.

Maybe some Arctic Monkeys will calm me down.
[Arctic Monkeys is a band. "-" means start and end of lyric sentence]

-The mirror's image, it tells me it's home time
But I'm not finished, 'cause you're not by my side
And as I arrived I thought I saw you leavin', carryin' your shoes-

Watching the school girls start grouping together, it was a bit gross to see, only because I was directly behind them, and most of them had their asses hanging out from their skirts. Good thing I ordered the extra long.