Chapter 4

Underline = German
Italics = English
Normal text = Japanese
—————————————

Y/N pov

"You guys know each other?" Kakyoin said as he came up to Jotaro's side.

"Yeah, she-"

"No, we don't know each other." I started as I cut Jotaro off.

"What do you mean? You just said his name earlier..." Kakyoin said with an eyebrow raised, only to lower it when Jotaro sighed, turning his head toward Jotaro, Jotaro was adjusting his hat.

"Schools starting, bye." I said before walking away from the two.

'Foi! Foi!!'

"I'll let you out at lunch, okay?" I whispered to myself.

'Foi..'

"Don't give me that, You already know what happened..."

'...Foi.'

I sighed as I listened to Foi argue with me about how I acted in front of Jotaro. No matter how many times I tell Foi, she still tries to get me to go befriend him again.

Once I no longer heard Foi talking in my head, I started making my way to the principal's office...If I knew where it was.

Going up to a student by the lockers, I tapped on her shoulder.

"Excuse me."

"Yes?" The student answered as she turned around. I wasn't sure why, but the girl's face went into a slightly angered one. I wonder why.

"Can you point me to the direction of the principals office?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Yeah, just keep going down the hall and take a right." The girl said coldly.

'Jee, I wonder what her problem was.'

'Foi'

'Mhm, you said it.'

Slightly bowing as I thanked the girl, I made my way to the principal's office, following the girl's directions.

Knock knock

"Come in." A old voice said from behind the door.

Opening the door, I greeted the principal before walking inside the room, sitting down in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"You must be Y/N Kironitsi." Said the principal, using my fathers last name instead of my mothers.

"Um, sir, it's actually Niromina if you wouldn't mind." I said, correcting him.

"Oh, my bad, Y/N Niromina."

"Don't worry about it, you didn't know." Waving him off, the principal took out a paper card,  I am guessing it was my class list.

"This will be the list of classes you'll have from now on, everyone will be having a joined PE class in the afternoons. Oh and if you are wanting to change classes or join clubs, you'll need to get a slip from the front desk and you'll need to have your guardian or parent sign it." The principal said as he slid the card over to me.

Thanking him, I took my card and looked it over.

-Math
-Literature
-Science
-Biology
-PE

Hm, doesn't look too bad.

"You should probably be on your way now, classes start in about 10 minutes" the principal said as he pointed to a clock on his wall.

'Oh shi-'

"I'll be on my way then sir, which way is the Math classroom?"

"Take a left and go all the way down the hall, the last room will be the math classroom."

"Thank you!" I said before quickly getting out of his classroom, looking at the clock on the wall before looking down the hall...why is the hallway so friggin long. Looking both ways down the hall, seeing nobody at either end, most likely in class already, I summoned Foi.

'Foi, you can come out now, only for a few seconds though'

'Foi Foi!!'

Feeling the same, weird feeling, I saw Foi appear at my side. Foi was a fox stand, and how do I know its a stand? Well, a friend that I met in Germany told me and helped me out,  this was a couple months after the arrow accident.

Foi has a fire-y orange base coat with a quite secondary coat, black paws- basically how a fox would look like, but bigger, like a lot bigger. Standing, Foi was about 4'7 from head to toe. Perfect size for riding and maybe snuggling.

"Foi!"

"Shhhhh, I need you to give me a ride all the way down the hall, please."

"Hm, Foi."

"Thank you"

Watching as Foi swiftly ducked under my legs before standing and sprinting to the end of the hall, for a second I thought I saw something glowing purple and green in one of the classrooms, but when I looked in them, I saw nothing, thinking nothing of it, I shrugged it off before feeling Foi come to a hard stop.

What I wasn't expecting was to be yeeted off Foi's back and onto my face. The force from Foi's stop was too much for me to handle, resulting in me getting yeeted off her back.

Telling Foi I was alright as I got up, I dusted myself off before saying goodbye to Foi as I unsummoned her.

Straightening out my uniform, I walked into class, right when the teacher started the class.

Thank god nobody saw me.

...hopefully not...

Somewhere else...

"Did you see that?"

"Yeah, do you think they are a threat?"

"...Yare yare...I doubt that, I guess Y/N really is a stand user..."

——————
Sorry that this one is shorter than the other chapters!! I promise the next chapters will be longer!! Other than that, please enjoy!
   —Yorishita_Author.

Bonus:

🫢🤭