Chapter 1

The sounds of footsteps were heard as they entered the noisy class. She walked through the open spaces, settling her stuff down. She noticed someone unfamiliar beside her, their heads down. "Hello? " she titled her head to the direction of the tired male. The both of them made eye contact as the boy stared longer. "What's your name? I'm Singapore, and I see your new here right? " she smiled, shifting closer. "I'm Germany. " he spoke, his head lifting up. The class door was barged open as two countries were bundled together, pulling each other's hair. "Be right back. " Singapore stood up, walking gracefully. Every person she walked pass, they always whisper their words to each of her. She smiled as she arrived at the scene. People eyes was on her. " Head student Singapore?! " eyes were on her as the both of the boys stopped fighting to see who had stopped in front. They soon was in fraught when they saw her. Singapore was death staring at them. "If this happens again, I might as well take all your milo away. " she 'innocently' stared and smile. "Now get up and get proper Malaysia and Indo. " She turned around, walking back, sitting at her seat. Germany looked at her in amazed, until a teacher walked in. "Ugh the door opened so weakly. " the teacher complaint.

Singapore had always noticed Germany looking at her. "Do you need something? " she smiled. "You're a head student? " Germany stopped writing. Singapore nodded, smiling. The teacher called out Germany's name. "What's the answer to this? " the teacher asked. "Uh, 2" Germany answered. The teacher was amazed that how he answered although he was speaking with Singapore. "Nice move? " Singapore was amazed. Germany gave a small smile. "Friends? " Singapore let her hand out. Germany grabbed her hand, shaking it. "Friends." He said.

The school bell rung as the students had left the class. "So, you've liked cats since you were young? " Germany walked out with Singapore. A paper plane flew at Singapore's head, she looked at it as she crouched to pick it up. She opened it to a crooked hand writing. 'Mak kau backflip' the writing said. (Your mother backflip) Germany was about to speak when Singapore hushed him with her finger. She walked to Malaysia who was talking to Indonesia. "Hey Singa--" Malaysia was smirking, looking at the shorter female. Singapore grabbed his neck by the back, pulling him. "Mak kau backflip pun. " Singapore said, smirking before pushing him to the ground. Malaysia let out a groan. (Your mother backflip too) The crowd gasp as Singapore walked back. "Are you hungry? We can go to the nearby shop. " She reached into her pocket for her wallet. Germany shrugged as he muttered his company to the shop.

The both of them was walking with ice creams on their hands, chattering. Singapore heard fast footsteps approaching them as she looked behind to see Malaysia running towards her with his arms open. Germany looked back, only to see Malaysia already near Singapore as he carried her. Singapore gave a squeal followed by a giggle. "Is this the person who got into a fight? " Germany looked at the male. "This is Malaysia, my best friend. Malaysia this is Germany, my new friend. " Singapore introduced the both of them on the spot. Malaysia and Germany lowered their eyebrows a little as they stared at each other, shaking hands. A spark blinked as the both of them looked, Singapore walking off.

' She will be mine. '
' Only I can be hers.'