10: classes

❆°➳ "first day"
⤷ chapter ten:

jungkook was gripping the straps of his bag tightly, starting to feel nervous as his eyes gazed the highschool he was standing in front of. watching many students walk towards the steps that lead inside. he looked down to make sure his uniform was on correctly before heading up those stairs that he had been dreading.

going to a new school sounded like a great idea when he wanted to move but now since he is inside, he started to change his mind about it. he was cut from his thoughts when he felt fingers graze his arm, he turned to see jimin next to him with a smile.

"your nervous, arent you?" the pink-haired male questioned, looking at his bestfriends facial expressions.

when the raven nodded, jimin sighed and dragged him up the stairs. their arms linked to one another. "you'll be fine, this school is basically the same as our other school back in busan" the shorter stated as they walked towards jungkook's locker.

"you have your popular groups and nerds, the geeks and the riches. as long as he mind your own business you will be fine" jungkook was told by jimin who was leaning against a locker.

"you have english first" jimin hummed, looking at the timetable jungkook pulled out from his locker. "you have classes with me, so you will be fine".

the raven was relieved that he had all classes with jimin, he did not have to worry about making any friends.

"come on, lets go before the hallways get crowded" jimin said, watching jungkook shut his locker and walk beside him.

"so who are your friends here?" jungkook questioned as they entered the empty classroom.

"so in my group it is me, jin, hoseok and now you"

"what about yoongi?"

"he is part of the popular group, I dont mix with them though" jimin replied softly, walking towards a seat that was next to jungkook's.

"are the popular people bullies?" jungkook questioned, looking at jimin who shrugged.

"some of the are, they use to be mean to me before I started dating yoongi. since then they left me alone"

jungkook hummed, looking out the window to see a lot of students rushing inside the doors.

♥♥♥

as the class started to fill with students the more nervous he started to feel, jungkook liked not being centre of attention but being the new boy meant all eyes were on you. watching people walk into classes was nerve racking, it was easy to judge a book by its cover.

'she is going to be a bitch'

'he is going to be a know it all'

when the teacher walked in everyone fell silent, when he had to introduce himself he felt his heart drop but did it anyways. when he sat back down and the teacher continued talking the door was slammed open.

the classes heads turned towards the door when the teacher said.

"nice of you to be on time taehyung, take a seat please" you could hear the sarcasm laced in her voice. when jungkook heard that name his eyes widened and his head turned towards the door to see the male he had been cuddling with.

his lips were parted in shock as his eyes travelled over the males figure. he looked handsome in a uniform, jungkook could not believe he is going to the same high school that taehyung is.

'I wonder if others know about his little side hobby' jungkook thought as he watched taehyung usher to the front, slapping some of his friends heads on the way.

jimin noticed the way jungkook was looking at taehyung and sighed, leaning in to whisper to him.

"I know he is attractive but he is part of the popular group. stay away from him" jimin warned.

'popular group?' jungkook thought, 'he is a bully?'.