𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷!

30 minutes later~

We both looked at our numbered wristbands and awe and looked at each other. We repeated this action twice until we finally stopped and Aiden looked at me smiling.

*Name: Bella Ocean    Age: 16     Gift Type: Water    Tier: 115    Digit: 562
*Name: Aiden Parker   Age: 16    Gift Type: Fire    Tier: 105   Digit: 563

"How!?" I said looking at his wristband and back at mine to make sure it wasn't no prank played by my eyes.

"My luck and genius brain did it again!" Aiden said proudly while flipping his hair.

I scoffed "Oh really, what luck?" He raised an eyebrow at me as if the answer was obvious. "What other reason would I come up with the idea for us to go in line at the same time if it was going to fail? And luck because I bet we are the only pair out of this academy that got our Digits together." He stated clearly proud of himself.

"Tch, and I'm the one that's a weirdo?"

"Yes, you are. And don't deny it, I've seen it in action with my own eyes."

I rolled my eyes. "Eating ketchup with eggs is not weird! It's just a preference!"

"That's not all I've seen yo-" Aiden's voice was interrupted by a loud screeching coming from the Academy's speakers and soon the principal's voice was heard.

"𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚٫ 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔. 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓!"

Aiden looked at the Large suitcase and backpack in my possession and jerked his head upwards as if telling me to take my luggage to the front desk.

Knowingly, I nodded and did so. When I got to the desk, the lady looked at my suitcase and backpack and shook her head apologetically.

"I am sorry, it seems that your homeroom teacher didn't tell you guys but there is a weight limit in how much you can bring on the bus. You are going to have to leave some stuff behind."

"Oh! Ok...." Even though I thought I absolutely needed everything I had packed, I decided to take the absolute necessities only such as potions, weapons, first aid, etc. When I was finished, I was able to keep my messenger bag worth of items, three daggers(Two on my thigh straps and one hidden in my metal pearl bracelet), and my custom steel sword that I decorated with the amethyst and pearls that I found in our oceans which I guess wasn't that bad.

After that, I headed over back to Aiden and we both boarded our assigned bus. The bus ride was at least an hour long to the destination. The place looked like a magical forest grown out from the middle of nowhere with many tall trees that reached to the sky and small weeds, vines and plants knotted together on the ground, each with it's unique features on display. The place was very humidity and the weather felt hot like summer, unlike the chilly autumn feeling back at home.