L O V E

First, I wanna start off by saying thank you for 1K!!! I know it's not a lot but its definitely a milestone.
___________________________________

Omniscient pov:

Durk and Jayda have been so close this past week. They've been attached by the hip. Quite literally.

He's been taking Jayda's advice very well, well the studio part. Durk still had a spending habit and everyone knew that including Von but, he agreed to have a sit down with Chris when he gets back.

"Don't trade in one addiction for another," these words played in Durk's head as he walked through the mall.

He went in there for one thing and one thing only but it's almost as if he has to buy everything, since he dropped some more songs he's more financially stable and doesn't have to worry about going into debt anytime soon. It's just the principle.

"Omg is that Lil Durk?" He heard before a whole group of teens ran his way causing him to jump.

He wasn't used to being a celebrity it happened quickly and came to him almost instantly.

He dropped two more songs one being Kanye Krazy and the other being Durkio Krazy. They were doing so good and he was climbing the billboards fast.

(I know they were dropped two years apart 🙄.)

"Wassup y'all," he said flashing a smile.  He took a few pictures before grabbing what he needed and then left.

When Durk got to the house he opened the door to an angry-looking Jayda.

"DURK WHAT IS ALL THIS?" she yelled pointing at all the shoe boxes and clothes that must've come in the mail.

"Shoes and clothes?" Durk replied in a duh tone.

"Durk don't play with me," she said tilting her head.

"Jayda you're acting like I still got two songs," he said, "I've dropped two songs in a week and they're both on the billboard, top 10 at that I'm not worried about money."

"AND THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM," she said, "you know what I'm calling Chris."

"Jayda be so for real," Durk said in a neutral tone causing them both to laugh.

"Ard, I'm not gon call him," she rolled her eyes, "and that's only cause I don't got his number."

"Jayda you ugly," he smiled causing her to smile too.

They are so bipolar.

"Durk I don't know why you think we're cool," she said going to sit on the island.

"Cause we are," he said following her.

Durk and Jayda couldn't be mad at each other to save their life. All their arguments would end up in laughs or in the bed.

Even though this avoided bad arguments it made them lack communication. No one ever got their point across. They would just ignore all their problems.

"What imma do when you leave?" She said putting her bottom lip out.

"Just come with me," Durk shrugged.

"You know I can't do that," Jayda rolled her eyes, "I got work and stuff."

"I don't know then," he shrugged, "but I do know if you have a nigga in this house imma raise hell."

"Durk shut up I should be worried about you being on tour with all them groupies," Jayda said.

"Jayda I promise you, you have nothing to worry about," Durk said hugging her.

"I hear you," Jayda said.