Familiar.

Durk Banks pov.

"I'm up," I yawned walking down the stairs.

"Goodmorning," Jayda chucked, "what happened to only being sleeping for a few hours."

"What you mean?" I said looking down at my phone seeing it was morning but I also noticed all the notifications from Instagram.

"What the fuck!"

"What happened?" Jayda said rushing over to me and I showed her the phone.

"One million views in a day!" She yelled and jumped up hugging me, "I'm so proud of you Durk."

"Thank you Jayda," I said letting her go, "I'm for real your the reason all of this is happening."

"No, I'm not, you are." She smiled.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me. I never thought it would be me getting recognition. And it's all thanks to Von, Chris, and Jayda..

I pulled out my phone and dialed Von's number. After a few rings, he answered.

"One million views!" I yelled into the phone.

"One millyyyy," he dragged out.

"Thank you twin, this is all happening because of you," I said lowering my voice.

"You gotta stop thanking other people for your success, you made this happen," he said to me.

"But you played a big role in getting me here."

"I don't remember writing your verse," Von replied.

"But-," I started.

"Nigga can I compliment you," Von said sucking his teeth.

"My bad thanks folks," I replied laughing.

"Drop no auto right now." He said sternly.

"Here you go tryna act like someone's dad," I said sucking my teeth.

"Nigga shut up you heard me," Von said raising his voice.

"Fuck up," I said hanging the phone up and then busting out laughing.

"What's funny," Jayda asked.

"Von bro," I said walking up to the island, "what you making us?"

"Unt unt Durk I'm not cooking today," Jayda said shooing me.

"Oh my god Jayda," I rolled my eyes.

"You so sassy," Jayda laughed.

"You gon stop playing with me," I said going up to her and picking her up putting her over my shoulder, "who sassy now?"

"Nobody Durk put me down," she said laughing and hitting my back.

"Oh okay yea yea oh okay." I said putting her down.

"Not too much Durk," she said fixing her hair as I put her down.

"No, but for real what we gonna eat?" I asked rubbing my stomach.

Ever since I started getting my appetite back I've been eating so much. It feels good to eat without worrying about throwing it up.

"Imma order IHOP," Jayda said.

"Thank you I thought I was gonna have to starve to death."

"Durk shut up." She straight-faced me.

"Calm down Jamal," I laughed before feeling a fork hit my head, "Jayda don't play with me," I said seriously and she was just sitting there cracking up causing me to laugh too.