21 Days.

3 weeks later.

"Now can everyone give Durk Banks a round of applause for 21 days sober?" Chris said and everyone started clapping.

Durk walks up to the podium and grabs his chip and began to say his speech.

"Never in a million years would I have thought that I, Durk Banks, was ever going to make it this far. Even though 21 days isn't a lot it's something. But, I can't take all the credit. When I first got here I was told that when you try to get clean for someone else it rarely ever works but this one girl made me glad to be a junkie. These 21 days are for her." He said as everyone applauded.

He went back to his seat and listened to the other people get their chips and say their speeches. He got touched by every one of them. Some of the people were just like him when he got there and he watched them grow.

They all made their way to their rooms. Durk sat on his bed thinking about where he was just a month ago. How was he the same person?

He grabbed his phone and took a picture of his chip, captioned it "21 days," before posting it. Durk was never active on social media but he felt like this was something he had to share.

Durk took his shoes off before getting a notification.

Kingvonfrmdao liked your story.

He smiled before laying his phone down.

"Durk comes with me," Chris said with a stern voice and a disappointed face.

"Alright?" Durk said confusingly.

They made it to the office and they were just staring at each other for like 45 seconds straight. Durk with an awkward smile and Chris with a serious face.

"I'm just playing with you man." Chris laughed, "congrats."

Durk faked a laugh, "thanks you had me scared for a second."

"You should've seen your eyes were big as ever." Chris said looking at his eyes again, "or maybe they're just like that I don't know." He shrugged.

"Ha ha real funny."

"It was, you know it was." Chris laughed, "but I called you in here to tell you that 20 days come with privileges."

"Oh for real, like what," Durk asked.

"You can go out from 8 am to 9 pm as long as you tell us where you're going and check in every two hours," Chris said.

"So if I wanted to go right now I could," Durk asks excitedly.

"Just check out at the front office and call me every two hours."

"Bet," Durk says running back to his room.

He noticed he got another notification from Von.

Kingvonfrmdao

Im proud of you folks ❤️.

Thank you gng 🤞🏽 lmk when you touch down.

Ofc .

After talking to Von he went to call Jayda to see if she felt like picking him up to be out for the day.

"Hello?" Durk said into the phone.

"Hey!" Jayda said happily.

"Today is my 20 days."

"I heard, I'm proud."

"Thank you, since it's my 20 days I can come out I was wondering if I could chill with you today."