''Okay, I will go and call him then,'' I nod my head standing up and walking out of the room well aware everyone else was watching.

Time Skip:

''Okay, Jake we will see you tomorrow,'' I nod my head walking into Noah's bedroom. ''I know your sorry Jake,'' I sighed leaning against the wall and looking at Noah who was perched on his sofa reading. ''Okay, we'll talk tomorrow, bye!'' I shut my phone sighing.

I look towards Noah who puts down his book and sits up straighter opening his arms for me to walk into. I smile walking forward. 

He wraps his arms around my hips and brings me closer to him. I smile down at him wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with the hair on his neck.

''Is Jacob's reaction to the pregnancy really what made you cry?'' he asks softly referring to the conversation I just had with Jake. 

''You were listening huh?'' I smirk at him. He smiles sheepishly and apologizes. I sigh before nodding my head. 

''I knew that there was a chance that he will react the way he did. But a little part of me thought that he would be happy for me,'' I tell him.

''He's one of my best friends. I don't want the rift between our family and the pack to change that,'' I tell him looking at the floor.

I looked up when he didn't reply and saw Noah smiling at me happily. ''What?'' I ask him. ''I think that is the first time I have heard you refer to our family and yours well,'' he tells me.

I smile at him. ''Well, the months that you were gone was an eye-opener to me, We may have only known each other for a year and a half but your all my family as much as Bella, Charlie, Rene, and my biological family,'' I tell him before wincing a little.

''What?'' he asks chuckling. ''Telling Charlie, was child's play,'' I tell him. ''Now comes the hard part,'' I continue. ''Telling the Mikaelson side of the family,'' I smirk. He chuckles nodding his head.

''Let's do it,'' he nods his head. ''The proper way,'' he tells me. I look at him in confusion. ''No spells,'' he nods his head. ''You don't mean,'' I start to grin. ''I've never been to New Orleans you know,'' he tells me. 

I chuckle and nod my head. ''I would love to take you to New Orleans,'' I tell him. ''When should we do this?'' I ask him. ''Once we sort this intruder out,'' Noah nods his head. He then grins at me mischievously and falls onto his back and brings me down on top of him. 

I laugh out loud catching myself. I sit up where I was straddling his lap. I smile down at him as he rests his hands on my hips. I lean down and kiss him on the lips softly. He sits up and slightly deepens the kiss. 

''God, I love you,'' he mumbles pulling back

''God, I love you,'' he mumbles pulling back. I smile stroking his cheek and kissing his cheek before getting comfortable sitting on his lap and handing him his book. ''Read to me?'' I ask him. He smiles opening the book to where he left off. I smile closing my eyes and just relaxing as I listen to his voice.