Imagine he comes home with a present for you

Y/N POV
I woke up with a note on his side of the bed that said "gone to get your anniversary present" about halfway through the day, I hear something pulling up the driveway.
I could see him pulling around the barn with a horse trailer attached. Did this son of a bitch buy me a horse for our anniversary? You got to be kidding me. I put on my boots and started for the barn.
He seen me coming as he was opening the trailer and said "don't freak out" I looked at him and said "k no promises" and the door opened to reveal a baby highland calf of all things. "Oh my god, how did you know?" "I had maybe picked Tates brain a little bit the other day. He said how much you love them so I just figured I could get you one" "I love her babe" "so I am not in the dog house, this present passes?" "Yes you asshole" I said as I kissed him and made my way towards unloading the trailer.  "Wait I didn't get you anything, I was supposed to go shopping today with Beth" "I don't need anything, what I need I get myself, tell ya what maybe we could go for a ride tonight and have supper on a blanket up at the lookoff, that can be my gift" "works for me, it's a date, be saddled up at 6." I said and walked my new pal into the barn.