"That's wonderful!" Remi said sarcastically. "Now, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME HERE?!"

"Use a titan?" Someone asks as Reiner lifts the desk off of Remi.

"Thanks man." She pats him on the shoulder.

"A titan is our saviour?" Jean asks in disbelief. "Only in your dreams..."

"It's no dream," Mikasa interrupts. "Regardless of what it is, we need to keep that titan fighting as long as possible. Face it; he's our best chance at survival."

"Now, that is all great and dandy. But, as I'm pretty sure you all noticed, we need gas and blades before we can go anywhere," Remi said. "This is the old HQ right? That means there must be something downstairs. And, just to add to the party, we've got a rampaging titan on the loose."

"That's okay. While it's on it's rampage, the building will probably be spared destruction." Marco said.

Remi nodded. "That may be true. Let's pull up the elevator to get to the good stuff-the gas and blades-downstairs."

Marco nodded. "Let's spread out and look for supplies. I'll take a group of four while Remi and Mikasa bring up the elevator. Jean, Adam, Soyko, with me!"

After Mikasa and Remi finish bringing up the elevator, Marco's group walks back in. "We found these!" Adam announced. "They're military police issue."

"They're covered with dust," Jean complains. He takes one out and loads it up. "Will shotgun rounds do? Will these guns even work... against titans?"

Remi answers as she spreads a map out on the ground. "Hell yeah. They won't kill them though. If we get close enough, they'll act like cannons, blinding them or taking off a limb. We can use that to our advantage, since there is eight freaking Titans in the supply room."

Armin kneels down. "What Remi said is true. If the supply room is still occupied by eight Titans, all three to four meters tall, this firepower may be enough to blind them all at once."

Heidi, who has been unusually quiet, jumped in to help with the making of the plan. "First, we'll use the lift to lower a large group of people from the center of the ceiling."

"Next," Remi piped up. "Those on the lifts with fire simultaneously at each titan's face, blinding them."

"Then..." Armin furrowed his eyebrows. "This is the crucial moment. Eight people hiding in the ceiling will time their attacks with the gunfire and strike the Titans at their kill spot. This strategy uses a single attack that requires all of us to put our lives on the line to make it work. This strategy is designed to kill all seven Titans at once. To have the best chance of success, it'll require our most athletic eight. You'll be beating the responsibility for everyone's lives... I'm sorry about that."

"No problem," Reiner smirks.

"Regardless of who does it, if we fail, we all die." Annie said.

"Thank you Miss. Optimistic," Remi mumbles. "The risk is the same."

"But, is my proposal really the best way to go?"

Marco grins. "We have to go with it. Time's running out. No one's come up with anything else, plus; you, Remi and Heidi are amazing strategists! Let's just suck it up and do it."

"It'll work..." Mikasa said. "Have faith. You have the ability to lead us to success Armin.""Huh?"

"Both Eren and I were saved by that ability."

"When did that happen?"

The door to the lift opens, and a cadet yells. "WE'RE READY AT THE LIFT! GUNS READY AND LOADED!"

Remi walks over. "Good. Everyone who is not one of the eight taking out Titans; inside now! The eight taking out Titans; let's go!"

Remi, Bertholdt, Mikasa, Reiner, Sasha, Connie, Annie and Jean head downstairs.

"But can we finish off the Titans without our 3DMG?" Connie asks. "Sure!" Remi said.

"The ceiling where we will located is high enough. We just need to strike their kill spot as we jump down. Plus, we're up against three to four meter Titans-their kill spot won't be hard to hit." Remi answers, shaking with anticipation-or maybe nervousness.

"Right... regardless of their size, it's the area along the nape." Jean said.

"One meter long and ten centimetres wide!" Sasha recited.

Reiner held up his blade. "Or else, shove this up their ass. They only have two weak points!"

"I didn't know that!" Connie said. "That works too?!"

It's the first I've heard of it too," Annie said.

"Reiner, those may be the last words we remember you by," Jean scoffed.

Remi laughed. "Reiner Braun; the guy who's friends remembered him as the one who made an ass joke before dying." Everyone laughed, but Remi was worried. They may very well be walking towards their death.