"Bugger." Belph frowned, "That could have gone better."

I sped over to him and grabbed him by the neck, lifting him from the ground, "Where is Alec?" I asked, bearing my fangs.

"Bloody hell! You're just like your fianceé." he said, "I've heard a lot about you. All of you."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"You're going to have to trust me."

I let him go, not happy with being duped by another demon, but at least I had qualms about ripping this one to shreads if he pissed me off.

"Me and Alec made a deal." Belph said, "It wasn't ideal, trust me, but it was the best option."

"What deal?" Dylan asked, appearing at my side, Michael just behind him.

"I came up instead of him, because his body is still out there, and Lilith has it. You wouldn't want him stuck in this creep forever, would you?" he asked looking down in disgust at Jonathan's body.

"But, you're okay with it?" I asked.

"Oh, Hell no." he replied, "Not at all. The idea of being in this body is frankly making me want to vomit, but needs must."

"What are you getting out of this?" Michael asked.

"Never mind about that."

"If you don't want me to send you straight back to Hell I suggest you start being a little more cooperative." I snarled.

"Fine." Belph sighed, "I'm planning on breaking Lucifer and Lilith's son out, along with Alec, once I'm able to find his body."

"Break him out?" Dylan said, "Is he a prisoner?"

"Of sorts, yes." Belph agreed, "Although, he doesn't know it."

The child destined to rule over Heaven and Hell...

"Why are you so interested in saving this child?" Michael asked.

"Because, he's a good kid who doesn't deserve the hand that life dealt him. I'm sure you can relate." he said glancing at me.

Alec.

Fuck it. He was right. That's exactly the reason why I was still holding onto hope of saving him. He didn't deserve what he had gone through, and this kid didn't either.

"So, we need to find his body." I said, "Do you have any idea where Lilith put it?"

"Do I look bloody psychic to you?"

"We also have Victoria to think of." Dylan added, "And Harry."

Damn it! We had enemies on every front and no way of fighting them all. What would Alec do now? He always had the heart we needed to focus on the right choice. All we had were two vampires, an angel with no wings and a demon that we couldn't trust.

In other words, we were fucked.

"Okay," I said, rubbing my temples as a headache started to form, "One world ending disaster at a time, yeah? Let's start with Alec. We're going to need all the help we can get to stop Victoria."

"Well, Lilith has his body, and you can bet your undead ass that she knows that I've left Hell by now. Time moves differently down there." Belph said, "But, I have an idea of who she might trust to keep it safe."

"Great, who?" I asked.

"Her Ex. Adam."

Micheal made a noise halfway between a laugh and a cough.

"Adam? As in The First Man?" Dylan asked.

"The very same." Belph said.

"The man is an animal," Micheal complained, "Surely she wouldn't trust him?"

"She trusts him more than Lucifer." Belph replied, "So, if she told anyone what she was doing..."

"Right, well we need to talk to Adam then." I said, "Where is he?"

"Oh, he's around," Belph snarled, hid eyes glinting, "Just follow the smell of sweat, despair and bad aftershave."