16.

Eddie knocked on the door and let out a scoff when Steve opened the door, "Wow, I knew you were rich and lived a good neighborhood, but you never mentioned that you live in a mansion."

Steve let him in and closed the door behind him, "Hello to you too. My day was long but good, how was yours babe?" He drawled out sarcastically.

Eddie turned back to him and crowded up into his space. He placed his hands on either side of Steve's head, boxing him in. "Hi darling. My day was boring. I missed your pretty face all day."

He flushed at his words and pursed his lips, "I missed you too. Now kiss me before those rascals take up all of our time."

Eddie didn't need to be told twice. He leaned in immediately, removing all the space between them. One of his hands moved to Steve's hips and the other cupped his cheek while their lips slotted together.

Steve wrapped his arms around Eddie's neck, one of his hands playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. He pushed forward, wanting to be as close as possible to Eddie.

Eddie kissed him, slow and sultry and open mouthed and Steve was immediately responsive and pliant. He parted his lips and breathed Eddie in, taking everything he gave as it came. He sucked on Steve's bottom lip as he slid his hand from his cheek to his jaw before moving it to rest at the base of his neck. He applied only enough pressure to make Steve light headed.

He pulled away and said, "look at that, a pretty necklace for a pretty boy." His eyes were half lidded and hungry as he focused on Steve's face while he squeezed a little firmer. He met Steve's eyes and smirked when he heard the punched out and breathless whimper that fell from his lips.

Steve was flushed, his face and chest a deep shade of red. He looked fucked out already, his jaw hung slightly open and he stared at Eddie in shocked arousal, his pupils were blown wide.

"If we don't stop now the kids are going to walk in on us in a very compromising position." Steve spoke, breathless.

Eddie chuckled lowly at that, "Sounds like you want to get into my pants. Don't threaten my chastity Harrington."

Steve scoffed, "You're the bad influence in this relationship. If I recall correctly - which I do - you were the one who woke me up with head."

"You weren't complaining then. In fact you were begging for more," he smirked, "ah, ah, ah, Eddie please - don't stop!" he fake moaned, head thrown back and eyes closed.

If he wasn't teasing him, Steve would have been turned on because even though he had done it as a joke, he looked like a sin. His plump lips were swollen from kissing and his neck was on show, begging to be marked up by Steve.

"I don't sound like that," His words carried no weight.

Eddie scoffed, "yes you do... And I love it. Love hearing the sounds you make for me, how you moan my name and beg for more."

Steve pulled him closer, pressing their lips together again. He would never get tired of kissing Eddie, not when their lips fit together so perfectly.

Their kiss had heated up again when Eddie licked over Steve's lips and sank his teeth into Steve's bottom lip. The hand on Steve's hip tightened it's hold as Eddie pressed their crotches together and rolled his hips up harshly against Steve's.

Steve shivered and immediately let his mouth fall open, inviting Eddie's insistent tongue in.

It was filthy, Eddie's tongue darted between his lips and he licked over Steve's teeth. He soothed over Steve's lips every time he nipped at them, and Steve was happy to let him have his way and do as he pleased, he gasped and let out pleased hums frequently.